"Mister! I ask you, please, go away!"

Forty six million nine hundred seventy nine thousand five hundred seventy two

An elderly man has long had a beautiful farm in Sunny Florida. He bred horses there, planted corn and vegetables, and otherwise cared for their possessions. And on the edge of the farm was a small lake for swimming, next to which was planted many fruit trees.

As the man was already quite old, he rarely came to the borders of their extensive holdings. But on a warm summer day, he decided to go to the lake to gather fruit. The old man took a large bucket and went there, but approaching the water, he heard female laughter. The man pushed growing near the shore of the bushes and saw a couple of girls bathing in the lake naked. They saw the old man, and, screaming, rushed to swim to the other shore.

When they stopped, one girl shouted to the farmer:

โ€” Mister! I beg you, please go away! We will not get out of the lake until you leave!

The old man only sighed and said:

โ€” Girls, look at me, I'm incredibly old. I am not interested in watching your charms. And out of the lake with no clothes on I'm not going to...

Then he lifted a large bucket and headed to the water's edge, continuing his speech:

โ€” I just came to feed my crocodile...

The girls stormed out of the lake, not hesitate to the old man.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting