7 curious psychological laws, which few people know

Psychology studies the thinking and behavior, covering all aspects of human existence. This academic discipline and applied science, the subject of study which are the individual characteristics and group interactions. We all live by certain psychological laws, which implicitly aware, but do not always fully understand.

7 curious psychological lawswe All feel about the same, We need people who love us and admire us. We tend to criticize themselves, but at the same time, do not use the lion's share of its possibilities.

We have some personal weakness, but mostly able to compensate for them. Our sexual preferences can create problems for us. Externally, persistent and disciplined, we are prone to worries and fears. Sometimes we seriously doubt the correctness of their decisions.

Human naturePersonality – a unique combination of characteristics, in varying degrees, relevant to each of us. We are so alike in our thoughts, hopes and dreams, but it is naive to believe that life's challenges only fall on our head.

The problems begin when you try to suppress your feelings, thinking that they are abnormal. Here come from frustration and other serious problems. Not so important to achieve a perfect result, it is important to start.

5 stages of accepting the inevitableYou have probably already heard about this feature of the human psyche from many sources. In the original study stated that when a person is face to face with impending death or another equally serious problem, he undergoes a series of emotional phases:

1. Denial. "I'm fine"; "It can't happen, not with me."

2. Anger. "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How could this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?"

3. Torg. "I'll do anything for a few more years"; "I will give my life savings if..."

4. Depression. "I'm so upset, why do something to worry about?"; "I'm going to die, what's the point of all this?"

5. Adoption. "Everything will be okay." "I can confront the problem, but I can also prepare for the worst".

You can influence the dreams of a sleeping person's Brain often interweaves feelings of a sleeping person in the reality of his dream. For example, you will pour water sleeping and after waking up he will probably tell you that the feeling is elegantly embedded in his sleep. This feature of the human psyche inspired the creators of the movie "inception".

The effect of a witnessYou may believe that if you suddenly become ill on the street, in a crowded place you are likely to be using. However, countless experiments prove otherwise. The more observers around, the less likely that one of them will help you. This is due to the phenomenon called "distribution of responsibility", when the ability of a person to take responsibility is reduced in the presence of other people.

The cocktail party effectEven in noisy public place, hearing your name, you are able to filter out other sounds and focus on the right voice. This effect also applies to any other important information. This effect changed the view of psychologists on the ways to attract the attention of the audience.

The Mozart effectRevealed in some studies the Mozart effect is that the music of Mozart is able to stimulate the cerebral cortex, thereby increasing the efficiency performance of mental tasks.

Under the influence of Mozart's works people better visualize spatial patterns and operate them in a certain time sequence. published

translation of Yevgeniya Yakovleva

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //mixstuff.ru/archives/127495

Tags

See also

New and interesting