A suitcase without a handle: you learn to put a fat point!

Is there anything in your life, relationship, project, friendship, which is completely outdated, and nothing but irritation does not cause? "Suitcase without a handle", which throw a pity, and it is impossible to bear — too hard.

I suggest 50 years to learn how to put fat points. I propose not so much to you as yourself.

For example, the friendship with a man for many years. Once we were very close: he loved the Beatles, I read "one Hundred years of solitude", discussing important things. Today — so went the life, interests, views and even mentality that the meetings, which continue by inertia, bring me disappointment, devastation and anger. But I continue to be a shoulder to cry on, something to advise about petty domestic squabbles. No one hears me, my advice is not needed, because I live in the 21st century, my friend — 20. The whole array of modern information goes by. It's like she's frozen somewhere in the early 90s. Friends for 30 years, but today — strangers, speak different languages. Our relationship for me — "suitcase without a handle".

By the way, I noticed that people are really suffering, never complaining, and more or less successful, fortunate fall into stress even from a little trouble. First walk with bleeding wounds and smile, and the second scratch at each call for help.

I need to put a fat point. More do not want and can not. To limit communication to protect themselves, to give their time and energy to those who need it most.

"Hate small talk when people don't share no thoughts, no impressions, nothing to give to others and receive nothing from them." (Charlotte Bronte)

We must recognize that any friendship can end. No common interests. All. The end.

Projects business, which do not bring joy, satisfaction, even if you bring some money, it is necessary to complete. If it absorbs routine — instead of inspiration, for example — is fun, put a dot. Muster up the courage and admit I can't do it. Freedom!

Household chores that are not done, but scratching, shaking the nerves, bring about a sense of guilt – to leave. To decide once and for all — will not do that, at least today. Someday, when you want. Then. Phew, it became easier!

Nedochitannaya books — beginning to read — not talking, not mine. Inner voice and education says: "Well, one must read, can't throw!" Quit! Afford to leave. Clean up on a distant shelf. What happiness!

Boring hobby — fitness, dance, drawing, English, anything, if you don't want, don't like, even if you have a subscription, paid course — drop, without regret. Look for something you like, do not regret the money spent — to feel sorry for yourself!

Unnecessary things to give away!

Often our lives, including mine, are filled with these "suitcases without handles", which we drag the struggling of habit, but often from a false sense of guilt, stereotypes, excessive delicacy.

"Things have to complete, books you should read, friends to quit — the last thing!" — taught us parents. It was then, in childhood. Today we are — parents, but still cling to these seemingly proper standards.

And are they indisputable? We live in a world that is rapidly changing the space velocity. That was yesterday, right now hopelessly obsolete.

The hardest to part with old friends...posted

Author: Sofia Chernyshova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: //bee-zness.ru/zhit-chtoby-zhit/chemodan-bez-ruchki.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting