My grandfather was an avid beekeeper. It is the business of all his life! Grandpa always comes to working with the fantasy and gets very unusual results. Grandpa knows all the secrets of his craft... he shared With me invention, which annually brings our family great profit.
Look how wonderful the hive can be made from cans. It can be successfully put on a small summer cottage. Thanks to the compactness and efficiency of such a hive is ideal for all those who wanted to acquire a swarm of bees.
Hive your rugamite need
- a sheet of plywood (10-15 mm thick)
- 12 cans of the same size (800-1000 ml)
- screws of medium size
- stain for wood (dark)
- Before how to make a beehive, prepare the necessary tools. Take a sheet of plywood. Pencil note 12 of the points of equal distance. From each edge retreat 10 see you should get the same layout as in the picture.
- Take the jigsaw and cut a round hole in the intersection of the lines. Banks should be tightly inserted into them.
- Around the perimeter of the plywood fastened with screws to the frame of the slats. Should also strengthen the hive straps on the inside so the design is not sags under the weight of the honey.
- Box hives have bottom. Fasten the frame to SOT. Further, the cover design of a sheet with holes for cans.
- Paint design the stain and set the banks.
- The hive is ready! And if you have put in a new house ready honey comb, the bees will put off the honey right in the jars.
Experienced beekeepers beehive out of cans
, was a real godsend. Try to make a miracle with your own hands. Do not forget to share this useful article with your friends!
Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author
The editors of "Site" Is a real creative laboratory! The true team of associates, each a specialist in their field, United by a common purpose: to help people. We create content that's really worth sharing, and a source of inexhaustible inspiration are our favorite readers!