Technique, which will help to cope with anxiety, anger, and anxiety

Even a very calm and peaceful people from time to time lose my mind. Comes a state of irritation and anxiety, growing concern, it's hard for something to focus and fall asleep.

Well, if you know the cause of this condition and know how to handle him. And if not?

You can help this exercise

Sit down, take a sheet of paper and write at least 10 reasons that might bother you.

For example, the so.

1. I worried about yesterday's conflict at work. How ugly I behaved, although they could be otherwise.

2. I hate what a mess in the apartment, and out of no strength.

3. I'm afraid of tomorrow's meeting with a friend. She'll criticize me for being fat, and I don't know what to say.

and so as long as the list of what's even theoretically can cause your internal discontent to end.

If you really do, you will immediately become easier. You will notice that some questions have disappeared by themselves, the other part is quite doable, but some things should just accept it.

But you can go even further and write next to each item in a constructive solution.

1. To apologize and forget.
2. Stand up right now and clean at least on the table.
3. Buy the spanx, and it is better not to go to a meeting.
And so, on all counts.

After the transfer of the negative to the action you just "let go". But if something still bothers you, do the following. Read all your claims to yourself out loud and after each item say deeply and sympathetically one of the four phrases, the most appropriate meaning.

1. I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT. I'M REALLY SORRY!

2. BUT I STILL LOVE THIS MAN!

3. I'M JUST A MAN. I CAN'T DO EVERYTHING PERFECTLY.

4. IT WON'T LAST FOREVER

If eyes screwed tears weep if there will come a sadness, and tell her it won't last forever!

You will see that the practice performed and the energy of the aggression bred out of the body, if you start to yawn. I bet after sleeping too will be all right.published

Author: Elena Shubina

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: /users/26725

Tags

See also

New and interesting