I'm sorry, but I can't do this for you...

Faced with the boundaries of other people — "I'm Sorry, but I can't do it for you" — you feel rejected. You can't accept that others are not able to give you all what you expect from them.

And you crave boundless love, infinite attention, and infinite returns.

photo ©Alexander Yakovlev

Part of you was hurting due to the fact that he never defined the boundaries of self-love. You gave all that you wanted more. They wanted more — you gave until it got to the point of exhaustion and the feeling that you just used.

Only by setting your own boundaries, you will be able to recognize and respect other people and be completely thankful for them.

In communicating with those you love, your request is more and more increasing. In the end, they are so expensive you suppress the people that are forced to flee from you to survive.

You have a challenge to learn to take care of you so that your needs remain in your borders, and seized those you love.

Love is truly mutual, where each will belong themselves to the full and will be able to be yourself, giving of yourself to another.

So, to give themselves more efficiently and be more responsible for your needs, you need to set boundaries to your love.published

Henry Nouwen, "the Inner voice of love"

Also interesting: the Market relationships, or the Illusion of love

Calling partner on a higher level — be prepared for the consequences

Source: sobiratelzvezd.ru/izvini-no-ya-ne-mogu-sdelat-eto-dlya-tebya/

Tags

See also

New and interesting