You will be surprised to learn who helped the girl to win a bet

A young resident of Toronto by the name of Zena Gopal (Gopal Zena) posted on his Facebook page, an unusual photo. It depicts a letter signed by Tom Hanks, and a picture of the actor on the background of a selfie girl.

It turns out that such an unusual message Hanks send your fan personally. But why did he do it?

It all started with the fact that Xena made a bet with friends, the winner of which became the girl who before the others could get their photo with the celebrity. As it turned out, one of her friends did not take the dispute seriously. But Xena decided to try his luck and sent a letter to the beloved actor, explaining the situation and attaching your photo with the Lama.

Three weeks later the girl received a reply. Tom Hanks sent a fan package, which turned out to be a picture on the background of a selfie Xena with Lama.

To photos Hanks has attached the following letter.

Hi, Xena!

This is considered a selfie? Sorry about the beard, I'm shooting, where I need to be with whiskers. This picture is not so new, but I didn't send it immediately.

Toronto? A great city of hell. Fast growing, all these high-rises on the lake. Should be, there is a great view. I have not been there since then, how was the film festival.

Christmas very soon. Are you prepared?

By the way, I still sometimes find myself singing "That Thing You Do!", like you. I have always had a special attachment to the songs Dance With Me Tonight and Drive Faster. This picture with Polaroid manifested all the time while I was typing. Looks scary...

Hide it away forever.

Tom Hanks

Earlier, Tom had already done some extraordinary pictures with fans. So, it happened to be next to the newlyweds, he added zest to their wedding photos.

Photo thumbs Zena Gopal
According to the materials of CBN News

See also
Happy birthday, Tom Hanks!
This is what happens when your secret Santa is bill gates

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-dobro/vot-chto-sluchaetsya-kogda-tvoj-tajnyj-santa-bill-gejts-1423765/

Tags

See also

New and interesting