A little old lady comes to the National Bank, holding a bag of money. She insists that she must speak only with the president of the bank about opening a savings account because it is a lot of money! After generously wrangling and disputes, the bank staff finally ushered her into the president's office (the customer is always right!). The bank president then asked her how much she is willing to put into the account. The old lady replied: 165 thousand dollars! - And dumped the money out of his bag on his desk. The president, of course, was curious how she had this whole Cash, and he asked her:
- Madam, I am surprised that you carry with you as much cash. Where did you get so much money? .
The old lady replied:
- Paris? What kind of bet?
- Well, for example, I can argue with you on the 25 th. Dollars that you square eggs. -
Ha - laughed the president - is a stupid bet. This bet you never win!
- So you take my bet? - Defiantly asked the old woman.
- Of course, I'll bet you $ 25,000 that my balls are not square!
- Okay, but since we are talking about a large amount, I will bring with me tomorrow at 10:00 am his lawyer as a witness?
- Of course - said a confident president.
That night, the president quite get into a fuss in connection with the bet and spent a lot of time in front of a mirror checking his balls, turning from side to side, again and again. He thoroughly checked them out until he was sure that under no circumstances it can not be called eggs square, and it is easy to win a bet. The next morning, at exactly 10:00, the old lady with his attorney were in the office of the president. She introduced the lawyer to the president and repeated the terms of the bet: $ 25,000 against what the president square eggs! The president agreed with the bet again and the old lady asked him to drop his pants so they could see.
President fulfilled the request. The old woman stared at the egg and then asked if she could check them feel?
Okay - said the president, $ 25,000 - that's a lot of money, and I think you should absolutely sure. At this point, he noticed that the lawyer quietly beating his head against the wall. On the question of the president
- What the hell is going on with your lawyer? The old lady replied:
- Nothing, except that I bet him $ 100 thousand, today at 10:00 I will keep the balls president of the National Bank.