Donkey Eeyore, as a social phenomenon or what I don't like sad people

For some reason many people believe that a bad mood, gloom, and even depression is a sign of a great mind. That is to say, the critical view of life. The standard for these — the donkey Eeyore, who is opposed to a stupid rapper Vinnie with their chants and vopilki.

For some reason, decided to delve into the psychology of longing dandy, tired of the beauty of nails and went to the village to be depressed further (so as not to spoil the mood of others a dandy, which is still not tired Didelot).

We are often taught to believe that to be sad is to be smart. Onegin sulked and told us! And yet — to yearn and to write poems about death (and not about jumping in the water... with a pole) — it is a sign of high organization of consciousness. From the — Homo-sapiens can't be satisfied, because around one big merde. Stop the world — I will go. And turn off that stupid Sun!

I have the ability to filter your circle of friends and as soon as there goes Eeyore, he is delicately excommunicated. I am not Dr. Joyce brothers here, to drain all these highly spiritual tears. "You rejoice because you don't know the whole truth!" or "You rejoice because you have too low requirements!"

Sad nerd comes alive only when it takes care of a lot of people.

In my opinion, such a position gives not the mind, and crystal clear, uncomplicated stupid.

Depression — the illness of a fool who doesn't know what to do. Smart people will always find a reason, if not for joy, for creativity or for thinking. But not to the nozzle.

In the ladies ' lustres often write about depression. I understand that this is a real disease, a lack of something there in the brain. Serotonin or something. I'm not a doctor, I will not say. But again, the real depression — that's one in 1,000 cases of so-called "bad mood".

Just that: "Ahhh! Do me a depression! Treat me seven!" Actually, it is banal laziness of body and soul. Eat chocolate and buy your videos. What the Donkey Eeyore? To round it drove the never-ending dance. Like planets around "stupid" and a cheerful Sun.

Donkey Ia it is necessary that all praised him, gave gifts, talked about how it is a masterpiece and unique. He will never make You compliments. And why, since You have generously told him that he is a Genius with a capital "GE"? The two "GE" on one ha can not be. In times of dances a little Eeyore comes to life and starts hlopenko proud. He recalls how nice he is and how his love everywhere.

For him you good, when also cry!

Eeyore the donkey — a creature with very low self-esteem. It in various reasons hates himself so aggressive and requires attention and love. He wants You to do, than deny himself. And since this desire is insatiable, in principle, and ring around the Donkey must wear permanent.

In this group are unrecognized poets and artists — old virgin (potential and actual — well, those who are clearly over 50). Sometimes these categories coincide and the world is revealed textbook Spiritually Rich virgin (abbreviated a J. F. D.).

Deliver your destiny from meetings with a J. F. D.! Her spirituality is a blend of contempt for the crowd and a personal boast, and knowledge limited to a few books. DB-Osliki and Donkeys (ilk) unbearably selfish - they regard the world as a testing ground for their suffering. Moreover, they are a thrill when you (sometimes!) something bad.

They are literally "swimming" in Your temporary difficulties making You his ally. "Yes, Yes! All men are like that. Yes! All children sooner or later become losers and boors! Yes! I also constantly bite the Terriers!" Donkey Eeyore summarizes all wrong and force You to use bad as normal. For You this episode, for it is life.

... So a redneck goes to hang out without it!

Ah Yes, our Ass does not suffer loneliness and terribly sociable. And it is most paradoxical at first glance. But in fact, it is a perfect vampiric Your energy and terribly upset when his friends ignore yesterday. However, this is another reason for suffering — the good, the world is big and loose vest.

In school these Asses will always be in the position of scarecrows because they are accustomed from childhood to oppose bydlyatina, and the kids don't like it. With age, cuceresti develops into a selfish "yakan", the awareness of personal elitism and persecuted. Fortunately, adults are not prone to harassment.

Donkeys Ia in a rush to be all, but they demand that with him, rushed and fumbled these same despised "all". Donkey Eeyore clearly keeps track of who called him with pojavleniem and who forgot. He carefully sees to it that he was welcome in all companies and upon all parties. Yes! He despised the crowd, but the crowd obliged it to invite! He hates happy, but happy to give him their energy! He pointedly does not go to the "Avatar" and as defiantly loves the Silver age...

Eric Berne: the Man programmed to obey, obey, obey...

Mental castration: selfishness in relationships

And that's what I want to say — its aslimasti Ia cultivates himself, believing that his whole autumn melancholy and high spirituality — a sign of great intelligence. In fact, Ia only pushes away all kinds of people — Winnie Pukhov, Rabbits, Piglet and the Wise Owls, who shrugged, leaving the Bridge For playing Trivia or at least to sugar bees with the help of balloons.published

Author: Galina Ivankina

Source: zina-korzina.livejournal.com/391749.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting