In every Spanish house there is a vase with plastic caps. The cause is amazing!

Spain are well known to the Russian tourists, but not everyone knows the cause of the strange Spanish custom is to collect plastic caps. The website shares this interesting story with your reader. In Spain, almost every house, the kitchen is a vase with plastic caps in all colors and sizes. Blaming it on the quiet insanity of the owners, I never asked why they need it. But once at the entrance to the supermarket, I saw a huge box where people poured their caps, and next to it a photograph of seven girls. Then I became very interested, and I began to ask the staff. It turned out that this girl needed heart surgery, which is made only in Germany for an amount of 90 thousand Euro. The parents of a little girl on television asked for help, and one of the companies of plastic recycling has offered this amount for 200 tons of plastic lids.

The source of the photos: Timeallnews.ruIn our country, it would have been considered for sophisticated mockery... and Spain put boxes in supermarkets, sports clubs, town halls, etc. the right amount of food-grade plastic collected in a couple of months. And experience stuck.

Now the Fund of assistance to disabled persons, the Foundation for research on rare diseases and other charities have contracts with processing companies. As people continue to collect the caps... I no longer consider it a manifestation of the European idiocy in my kitchen is a bowl full of caps. A small daily gesture that costs me nothing. But a lot changes.

via timeallnews.ru/index.php?newsid=25312

Tags

See also

New and interesting