Robert Tuikin: Stop scaring the children!

What to do baby if its trying to kidnap, how to behave if he lost, what to do if you had an emergency and parent is not around? Meets Robert Tuikin.

Leaving your child alone at home, you are worried about its security? Very worried when I hear stories about child abduction? Panic, not having seen the child on the Playground? I'm afraid to let him go alone for a walk?

All these fears are familiar to every parent. Unfortunately, many of us do not always understand what to do in an emergency and how to keep the baby. So often the whole concern of parents about the safety of the child is to attempt to intimidate ("You run away from me in the store, get lost, and you'll take the maniac!") or just ban his attempts for independence. As they say, avoid.

Robert Tuikin, who for many years engaged in the topic of saving human life, believes children don't need to scare. Better to know the rules and explain them to the children. And not in verbal form, and having worked in the game.

— What do you need to know all these rules? I think so: better six months early than 5 minutes late, says Robert. – In a difficult situation, it is important to operate automatically. In moments of danger or trouble the head is turned off, and climb instincts. And it is important that these instincts led to a real survival. My oldest daughter's been at it since 13 years old, and by age 16 she had saved 10 people with it.

Stop scaring the children. The more these conversations happen, when something bad happened. For example, I got stuck at school without warning – and it's not the worst option. The child begins to fear instead of to be involved in the situation. It turns out that instead of knowing what to do, he is afraid of "just".

It is pointless to frighten the child, much less yell at him and then say what he had to do. He still does not remember. Pointless to show him pictures and posters illustrating the rules of first aid, for example. He will remember the picture and if there is a mustache added, so he will just remember them. Reason, logic in case of danger, fail first. Only works automatically body language.

So stop trying to scare! Scary? Go for it! Learn in a relaxed atmosphere. Act for yourself according to the algorithm, on which you have agreed with your child. Create clear procedures. The child should not only understand and practice the rules of conduct in case he was delayed somewhere, but also know that parents also follow these rules. If he lingered without the phone, I'm not going to sit and meditate, my child. I start to call up all his friends in his quest and if he just forgot to warn me – then he will have to explain to their friends why they bothered in the night.

It is important for the parents themselves to fulfill these rules. This rule not only for the child. Figuratively speaking, when you're little, you wear a rescue vest and grow – able without giletta. Or at a red light I go and you stay.

Another very useful, for compliance with the rules followed by the children themselves. When my son gets in the car, he commands that can go after the belts fastened and checked that everything is fine. It's a game. Dad strapped? Mom was wearing a seat belt? Go! It turns out that the implementation of the rules fun, and not just useful.

The basic rules of conduct in an emergency: stop, look around, get the call, go for it!

Now the network runs a lot of safety tips with an aggressive shade of the type "If a stranger approaches, give him the eye". But the fact is that if this is the real attacker, the aggressive behavior of the child gives him the "indulgence" of aggression towards the baby. And if it's just a passing person who just gave the eye, then the probability of retaliatory aggression against the child. So you need to choose universal ways of behavior in dangerous situations that are appropriate for different occasions.

The PARENT in the role of CLOWN or "MOM I'm BORED"What thoughts give birth to healthy children

How to operate your baby if it got lost on an unfamiliar street, found himself face to face with a stranger, the mother became ill and need to call the doctor, behind the parents in the way? If he knows by heart the mobile phone of the parents? Do you know the address? Unfortunately, such a situation can happen to anyone, and to react on them instantly. Therefore, it is necessary to agree in advance with your child how to act.published

Author: Elizabeth Vetrova

Source: ezhikezhik.ru/reviews/robert-tujkin-perestan-te-pugat-detej

Tags

See also

New and interesting