10 interesting riddles that will test your ingenuity and resourcefulness!

Logic is a very important component of consciousness that allows you to make the right decisions. The website offers you to check your logic and to give answers to short questions!

1. This person is given three times: first two times for free, and for the third you need to pay?

2. One of my friends can completely shave the beard off a dozen times a day. And he still walks with a beard. How is that possible?

3. One day at lunch, the girl dropped her ring in a Cup full of coffee. Why the ring is still dry?

4. In any case, looking at figure 2, we say "ten"?

5. A man bought apples at 5 cents apiece, and then sold them for 3 rubles apiece. After some time he became a millionaire. How did he do it?

6. You stand before two identical doors, one of which leads to death, the other to happiness. Doors guarded by two identical guards, one of whom always tells the truth and the other lies all the time. But you don't know who is who. You can only ask one question to any of the guards.
What is the question you need to ask, not to be mistaken with a choice of doors?

7. In one room — three light bulbs. In the other three switch. You need to determine which switch from a light bulb. Go into the room with bulbs only once.

8. You have five - and three-liter bottles, and lots and lots of water. How to gain in a five-liter bottle with exactly 4 litres of water?

9. Peter and Mike played dirty and dark attic of the house. Then they went down. Petya face was dirty and Micha's face miraculously remained clean. Despite this, only Mike went to wash up. Why?

10. The day before Pete was 17 years old. Next year it will be 20 years. How can this be?

Answers

1.Teeth.

2. He is a Barber.

3. Coffee beans, ground coffee or instant.

4. When we look at a clock that shows ten minutes of any hour.

5. He was a billionaire.

6. One solution: "If I asked you to point me to the door, fortunately, which door will the other guard show?" And then you need to choose another door.

7. You need to include at first one bulb and wait then not for long to include the second, then both off. The first will be the hot, the second warm and the third cold.

8. To gain a five-liter bottle to pour from it 3 liters per three-liter. Pour from a three-liter, pour into it the remaining two liters. To gain a five-gallon again and dump her extra liter to three-liter bottle, which left so much space.

9. Mike saw that Tom's dirty face and thought that he also has a dirty face, Peter saw the clean face of Misha, I thought that his face is also all right.

10. If the current day is 1 January and the birthday of Petya 31 Dec. The day before yesterday (December 30) he was still 17 years old, yesterday (31 December) under the age of 18, this year 19 years old, and next year — 20 years.

via fishki.net/1308635-15-krutyh-zagadok-kotorye-zastavjat-golovu-rabotat.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting