One day I will come to this world. To teach you...

One day I will come to this world. To teach you.

I will be very brittle. The only way I will see how much you compassion.

I'll cry without food and water. So I'll know if you're ready to share.

I will look at you through the eyes of Jesus. So you'll start to remember why we're here.

I'll pretend not knowing. So I know what you know.

I will repeat for you all. So you will see all your weaknesses and fears.

I will demand of love here and now. So you will no longer wander in the past and dream about the future. And return to the present.

I'm going to teach you what you forgot growing up in this large, thick-skinned, unhappy adult.

I'll look at you without fear. Capturing your every move, word, intonation, emotion, reaction, remark, attitude, concept your world. So you'll remember how important it is to be happy just like that.

I will absorb milk the rest of your tenderness. It is woven from my body.

I live close to you every minute. Whatever you may be. So I'll show you what love and faith.

I'm going to ask you about what you hide from yourself. So you learn to be honest.

I will pretend that you are my world. So you want to make it perfect and be perfect in it.

I will remember what you say friends. And then I repeat to you word for word. So you know that words can kill and resurrect.

I want the strangest of desires and dreams. So you will see that nothing is impossible.

All my life I'll be what you made me. So you know who you are...

Also interesting: the Great doesn't come by accident, it should be hard to achieve

What really belongs to us, cannot be lost

photo: pinterest.com

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: web.mom.life/EN/post/5694f6448039835d388b4567-odnazhdy-ya pridu-v-etot-mir-nauchit

Tags

See also

New and interesting