Specially for all fans to use their imagination in the most unexpected places, and fighters second, third, fifth life of various items of interior "Website"
has prepared an amazing idea to update furniture
If the theme decorations and crafts you are no stranger, then surely you are already familiar with the technique of decoupage
when using tissue paper and PVA glue, you can create incredible beauty to any surface.
The principle of this trend in decorating is the basis of our modifications of furniture. The old table
will look completely different!
Decoupage stalatube need
- the shawl is slightly larger than the countertop (or a piece of cloth with a bright print)
- PVA glue
- wood varnish colorless
- The handkerchief carefully iron with iron.
- On the countertop, if possible, Unscrew the legs: it will be easier to work with.
- Using a wide brush apply PVA glue on the top side of the tabletop or on the fabric (as you prefer) and carefully, trying not to stretch the pattern, stick it to the top of the handkerchief.
- Turn the countertop, Pologne edge of the handkerchief, brush with glue and stick. Leave the product to dry completely.
- After the glue dries, cover the surface with a handkerchief several layers of lacquer, carefully prosushivaya each. Gather design.
It is better to leave the item in the fresh air for 3-4 days to complete weathering of the smell of varnish, and then can enjoy a Cup of tea over a brand new table. Materials low, works, too, but the result is really pleasing!
Share your inspiration with friends, they will appreciate this idea!
Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.