Let's see, how did the rebels of the 2000's: not know

2000-e years there was a rich subculture β€” each Express themselves as they could: goth, hippie, emo and rappers walked everywhere.

We at the Website decided to compare how to look informals before and how they look now.

Then I Express themselves with such cheap merchandise and thought it was cool. Now I am a good mother and wife, I work as a moderator.

I used to be emo, goth, and emo again. Now I'm 27, I have a family, your home and I became a research assistant.

Then I like to stand out, and now I spend all my time with my son.

I used to like to experiment on their appearance. Now I am a designer, became a serious man.

I've never been able to define the subculture and just mixed everything. Now I'm studying to be an architect and already working.

I obsoletely hitchhiking halfway around the world, and now work in travel.

Before, we were constantly in touch with friends and went Hiking. Now add to this the work at the Bank, the girl and building a house.

Before, I would call my real life is boring, but my husband, son, work in a supermarket and I'm happy.

Then my mind was friends and constant fun. Now my head is the same, only added a travel and sports.

I used to ears were hung with baubles and practiced Taekwondo. Now I have a black belt and his disciples.

In the first photo, my girlfriend and I just started Dating. Now, I think we look much better.

Then I listened to rock and punk rock, I just liked to stand out. And now I collaborate with the language center and too old for all these cases.

Then I went on the designer, listened to Brand New, Death Cab and Blink. Now I listen to Brand New, Death Cab and Blink and I had a baby.

Photos on the preview vk.com

See also
It was a dashing 90-e, we dressed as best they could
15 celebrity outfits that leave a lot of questions for 2000

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-muzyka/15-naryadov-znamenitostej-kotorye-ostavlyayut-mnogo-voprosov-k-2000-m-1321065/

Tags

See also

New and interesting