If it did not exist...

And here she is forty years old and she has asthma, she's having a panic attack, it is a soreness that no chiropractor could not stretch, she doesn't go to sleep without pills. With marriage it is clear that relations afraid. A month working with her, the two work, it ignores the session is lost, not given.

Six months later, dug. She was four, her mother brought to the doctor with a boil on his neck. An abscess should be open anesthesia then on such trifles do not bother, and mother told her to go, so as not to interfere with the surgery. And here she sits a little, cut it, and my mother keeps. Mother not her with them against her, and for her, no one, no one in the world.

A friend works as a therapist. She has those childhood stories the whole collection, and they are all similar. All of these girls grew up, we somehow live. Who Pohrebea and PAL — those fighting in the war, the timid hid not breathing, as the guerrillas during the RAID. And those and others live in a dream, always the same dream, only one is a dream about an attic, where they now will find, and others — the eternal last fight behind a gun and no one died.

To each of them once came the fairy Carabosse, and she sang a song about that hope no one.

Another told how her three year old tore the tonsils, then it is so called. Mom brought her to the hospital, gave the doctors, and she was gone. And her terrible uncle taken somewhere and there climbed in the throat forceps, without anesthesia, of course. She screamed, choked with blood, screaming for his mother.

Then when it was over, mom came and brought ice cream. After this operation, the ice cream was allowed. Smiled. Ie mom knew what she was going to do. And gave it to these people, did nothing. And now smiles and ice cream.

She remembered about it when she talked about her boyfriend. Boyfriend lives far away, coming in once a month for the weekend. Satisfied with her holiday. And then leaves, and it the entire month one is racing, literally from the feet falls. She was happy that holiday, and then went out. Boyfriend is offended — he puffs to make her happy these days.

She to me with this come — they say, why can't I be happy with what you have. After all, he makes my life better, why I can't get enough, what is wrong with me?

And two months later she got to the bottom: here it comes, warm-hugs-amusing, and I remember that after two days he will give me again a terrible uncle, me month will be on the bully, and then he will come back as if nothing had happened. Fun and ice cream. As a mother back then.

I think about this mother who gave her baby to the flour, because otherwise it was impossible. As she is heartbreaking when she left the hospital corridor. As she waited at the gate, because inside it is not allowed. She was happy again to hug my child and soothe his poor their Goodies. And I also think that it means nothing, the fairy Carabosse has already managed to visit her child before her, and the spell has already sounded.

While we are small, someone we love, for us, by definition, omnipotent. If he won't save us, only because they do not want. The baby is not to explain that the mother was not allowed in the hospital. He does not explain that the operation was necessary. Such words do not know. He only knows that my mom left him in the lurch.

And we should keep thinking that way. Because if someone we love did not want to save us, it just means he loves us not.

— The girl came with a problem, can't accept help, always all by herself. Comes to the ridiculous — at her house sits a knight, and she rushes to the wardrobe to move it to jump did not have time to help — has she moved, as if he's not here. Goes with the Taser always. I.e. her boyfriend walks in the evening to the apartment, and she looks around and the Taser in my pocket shrinks, as if one goes.

She was a very good father, loved her. Smirnov was a man, earned little, to command could not, do what the wife says. And the girls are terrorized by some Gopnik, passage is not given literally. She already was afraid to go home. Complained to the father. Father first didn't want to do anything advised to talk with Gopnik somehow in the right way, she didn't understand how. She tried it and got it in the eye, then the father still took her hand and went to investigate. He stood in front of this little bastard and was muttering, and the one bellow. And she realized that the Pope cannot do anything that he doesn't know how.

I think my dad about it. About what he felt when he laughed the tormentor of his daughter. And I think that this is irrelevant, because that's when the fairy Carabosse came and stood beside me. And tell this girl you never intercede. See even dad couldn't.

Also interesting: a female habit: 24 sign that you are already on the verge

When you're alone

When we grow up, we discover the difference between "refused" and "could not", and the second is much worse. If someone we love wants to save us — there's still some hope. Suddenly he wants to. If not — there is no hope. This does not mean that he does not love us. It means that he loves us, but it doesn't change anything, nothing should. He loves us, but everything will be exactly the same as if he did not like us. Or if it did not exist.

You're single, and tanks driving directly at you, and bullets matter, and the reinforcement is not sent.published

Author: Malka Laurence

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: saintpetersburg.zagranitsa.com/blog/3266/pushka-sdokhla

Tags

See also

New and interesting