Love...Today...Right Now...

Love... We know nothing about her. We invade its infinite Universe as the lost lights of its own Galaxy, trying to ask her understandable forms and volumes.

It has no boundaries, no time, no chaotic pulsing chords and rhythms throughout the body, there is no interpretation and views, there is nothing that we have gained in the many eons of generations, infecting each subsequent new faces, new metaphors, melodies, new rhymes, new style, new sadness, a new separation...

And they loudly beat against the walls of our multiline, polyphonic, multi-volume definitions and understandings of Love.

And Love is smiles, Love is always smiling. Smiling like a vast, warm ocean of his unreasonable love drop, which tries to embrace him.

Today I'm letting go... eternal call of his heart, the eternal search and attainment of meaning and essence, the unknown, and the mortal, all human, inexplicable and retold, never-coming "tomorrow" knots-rope, ribbon dreams, velvet dreams, tired of kissing sunrises, sleeping from expectations sunsets... Let go.

Now... I always knew that's all I have. That's all that makes sense. That is all there is love, and where she lives.

©Penny Hudson

Everything else we have created to dissolve in love, to merge into a single gorgeous, her unconditional goodness, not to allow her to freely enter into us with his endless, overwhelming and saturating the ocean, not to allow her to be inside and outside ourselves, me, you, everyone... inside and outside, as the ocean washes every drop, every heart, born for love, healing and filling, sliding on the sharp torn, ragged edges of our tired souls.

I love. THAT's ALL I can tell about my life. Love. One love drop among trilliard the same drops of the vast ocean of Love. published

© Tatiana Baruch

Also interesting: Love is like in your head someone moved

14 things that kill love

Source: www.slovomiru.com/2013/04/lubov-segodnya-sejchas.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting