The art of plastic

For Brooklyn designer and artist Aurora Robson (Robson Aurora) plastic debris that is poisoning the environment, as useful as a brush and paint. During the ten years of his extraordinary creativity, she has collected thousands of plastic drink containers that were discarded in the woods or brought to the ocean waves. These wastes in experienced hands turn into exotic installations, which we admire the people around the world.

A method of manufacturing plastic installations at first glance seems uncomplicated, but in practice requires a lot of ingenuity, capoluogo labour and of course time.

Aurora cut the plastic bottle lengthwise and crosswise, and then paints them in different colors and binds together by means of rivets or soldering. Thus, creating organic forms that resemble thickets in the jungle or a fantastic deep sea creatures.

The motto of Aurora, "From trash to treasure" (game of words with similar sound: "Trash to Treasure"). "In General, my philosophy is very simple: I take something inherently negative and transform it into something positive. Despite my urban existence, I remain a great lover of nature and experiencing her deep appreciation. I even have a suspicion that plants are smarter than animals..."

Source: /users/104

Tags

See also

New and interesting