Onion peel for eco harvest

Drying and cleaning of onions is a lot of husk. I always collect... even in the winter, when the onions on the food clean, dry husks pile up in a box . When transplanting tomatoes and peppers I in each hole put a good handful of husk and compost mix, and top with a small layer of soil, then put in the hole out of the Cup the seedlings with a lump of earth. Onion peel prevents the development of many diseases of solanaceous crops.
It turns out that onion peel versatile, it can be used more than once. After preparation of decoction, infusion or the dye do not throw away the husk, and you can use it as an organic fertilizer and you will definitely get a good crop of vegetables. The husk is not only a stimulant of fertility, but also antiseptic, which helps in pest control.
Used the husks can be put into compost.
From people's experience it is also known that to control the Colorado potato beetle, destroying planting potatoes, near the plants buried onion peel — the bugs can't stand her smell.
I soaked onion peels and then placed under the eggplant bushes... the bushes are clean, no Colorado beetles)) Put in the hole when planting tomatoes, cabbage, potatoes, a handful of onion peel.
I advise everyone to collect the husk!

Onion peels in many homes is thrown away. Meanwhile, it is a very valuable thing. It is scientifically proven that it has the full set of macro and micronutrients. And dye quercetin has bacteriostatic activity.
Especially indispensable in the summer=gardening matters infusion of onion peel. It kills harmful microflora in the soil, enriches it with minerals.
* To destroy spider mites 10 grams of onion peel pour warm soft water, to insist for five days and sprayed the damaged plants. Three liters of infusion is enough to replace dozens of toxic chemicals.
* Some experienced gardeners add onion peels to the soil in which to grow seedlings. They say the seedlings don't get sick "blackleg".

* Very effective infusion for cucumbers. Especially when the leaves begin to turn yellow in a bucket of warm water (approximately 30°). add two large handfuls of the husks, bring to the boil and leave to steam under the lid. When the infusion has cooled, it is diluted with water: 2 liters of infusion in a bucket of water (temperature 20-22 deg.) and directly from a watering can watering the cucumbers and squash.

* No fleas, no flea beetles or aphids will not, if you make a bucket of onion peel and put it in the greenhouse. From time to time to take a broom dipped in a bucket and spray it under the leaves.
* Tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, drizzled with an infusion of the husk, give a significant yield increase.

Source: www.7dach.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting