Siberian tea bergenia

In the spring, during the harvest of the garden, gardeners routinely remove dry blackened leaves of bergenia crassifolia (Bergenia crassifolia, Saxifraga crassifolia). Meanwhile in a natural way dried directly on the plant, and overwintered in the garden leaves of bergenia drug — a valuable raw material for tonic drink, which is called tigerskin tea, tea Altai, Mongolian or Siberian tea tea. Read about the properties of the leaves of bergenia and drink of them, and how to brew the tea Siberian.

Badan (bergenia) is a beautiful garden flower, hardy podvorotni and honey worthy of wider dissemination in the gardens of the middle band. Crassifolia also medicinal plant with many useful properties. For medicinal purposes mainly the root is used bergenia, bergenia leaves and the inhabitants of Siberia and Mongolia since ancient times did tonic Siberian tea, Mongolian tea, or.

In the leaves of bergenia contain pectin, arbutin and tannins; the last of the bergenia give tea a bitter taste. Suitable for brewing tea Siberian only darkened the last year or more older leaves of bergenia, overwintered on the plant, the green leaves of bergenia toxic. It is believed that in this way the leaves of bergenia are natural fermentation outdoors, exposed to sun, rain and changes in temperature.

I have long heard about Siberian tea bergenia from those who visited the Altai, and I was curious to try it. Moreover, crassifolia in my garden very much, I love it and it grows we're almost like a weed — a very undemanding plant. The look and taste of Siberian tea bergenia was similar to a black tea. Tea bergenia, however, has a more tart, astringent taste and a slight taste of the husks of pine nuts. For my personal taste, Siberian tea bergenia inferior in taste to black tea and, in particular, loved me to Darjeeling.

Collected in spring, dried leaves of bergenia dried in the room, crushed (I just break them in your hands), pour in a jar and store in a cool dry place, using welding Siberian tea as needed. The recommended proportion of welding — 0,5-1 teaspoon of leaves of bergenia 1 large Cup of water. Brewed Siberian tea bergenia boiling water in a glass or ceramic dish and insist for 10-15 minutes before drinking. You can brew tea from the bergenia in the thermos longer, then the water temperature can be slightly reduced to 75-80 degrees (this contributes to a better preservation of vitamins).

Useful Siberian tea bergenia?

Numerous manufacturers of bergenia herbal tea claim that this drink tones up, improves metabolism, helps to cheer up and gives energy. They promise that it burns fat and increases stress resistance of the organism. They also recommend drinking Siberian tea bergenia every day instead of black tea. It is believed that Siberian tea bergenia inhabitants of the vast territory of Siberia and Mongolia drank for centuries, it is included in all traditional Siberian phyto-fees. It should be noted that the producers of Siberian tea bergenia fair warning that this drink is not recommended for those who have a tendency to constipation and thrombosis.

I think nothing bad will from the Cup of Siberian tea bergenia from time to time. However, I personally would not began to replace black tea (or green tea, or water), the beverages that we drink regularly, several times a day. If the pectin and tannins do not cause special fears, arbutin is the subject of very controversial medical research — from its anti-cancer potential to increased carcinogenic risk. Therefore, from Siberian tea bergenia, I think, rely on common sense and not to fall into fanaticism. As, however, and in all other respects.published

Source: countrysideliving.net/

Tags

See also

New and interesting