Secret of moles

I'll tell you the secret of moles, why they are dangerous and why you give multiple metastases, gradually leading to death.
Moles – what is it? And why they are a threat to life? Moles – hence, "native", and children born with them. But why people do not love them, I'm afraid, and know that their trauma is fraught with consequences?

Diagnosis
I began to diagnose the people have moles by the method of the WFD. and found that the depth of the moles are localized larvae of parasites – Trichinella, or schistosomes, are closer to the skin surface of the fungus (Aspergillus – Niger or fumigatus). And all of this on top covered with pigment cells – melanocytes, bearing a pigment melanin.

The conclusion is clear. In utero the placenta can not always protect the fetus. Isolated parasites penetrated through the placenta, the fetus tries to withdraw away from vital organs closer to the skin.
Larvae worms, those that are distributed primarily through the lymphatic ducts, the body tries to bring under the skin, and one of the most dangerous types of fungi (Aspergillus), living in the blood vessels in the skin area. There they are – the larva and a fungus – living together in choroid plexus.
These parasites quietly "asleep" in their homes until they are disturbed or otherwise not will give impetus to development and reproduction.

The fetus is also concerned about the protection of one of the possible incentives – solar radiation, covering the whole "Commonwealth" melaminovye pigment cells. When protection fails and the sun's rays penetrate to aspergilloma the fungus in sufficient quantity, aktiviziruyutsya its development, reproduction and distribution. Fungi prefer to live in pigmented cells and spread throughout the body along with the captured melanin.

When the walls of the dwelling-moles are damaged (trauma, biopsy, surgery, radiation), parasites instantly start to multiply, and to "run up" in the favorite places of "storage" in the same Commonwealth: worm and fungus, along with liver cells or without them.

Of course, in this situation, the histologic pattern of punctate or cut the affected node becomes very mixed and obscure. In cases where fungi are found together with the pigment cells, the histology gives the conclusion – metastatic melanoma disease, cancer. This diagnosis if untreated, parasites and fungi means a slow death. In a difficult situation when the immune system is exhausted, there is a generalization of worms and generalization aspergilloma fungus, dissemination of the whole body, including the brain (health "revenge of the pharaohs"), and a quick death. This, in my opinion, is the secret mole.

Why, then, according to the folk belief, it is believed that people who have a lot of moles, that happy? Obviously, therefore, the fetus shows that he had the strength to bring infection, penetrating through the placenta to the skin, under the skin. When parasites are localized and developed in vital organs, children are born with changed sick bodies or with severe deformities.

I will allow myself a small digression. When I was pondering what happens to the human body in violation of the homeostasis (natural balance) and why the parasites begin to multiply virtually unchecked, it occurred to me the comparison with wildlife.

Remember the forest. Many plants are dependent on live trees-the owners of happily ever after, gradually undermining the strength of their breadwinner. For example, the mistletoe takes root inside the tree, feeding on its juices, it blooms and scatters seed. Interestingly, this plant parasite is anticancer drug in folk medicine is a classic example of mutually beneficial symbiosis: feeding on juices of the tree, mistletoe synthesizes antifungal substance, providing in their interests of the health of the owner.

Now imagine a forest, amazed by the mycelium, that is, in fact, the most common mushroom forest. It undermined the roots, trunk, branches, twigs – all wood, hollow forms, turning the wood into dust. And, as we often see, wood, the outside seems to be healthy, falling from a strong gust of wind. Find that inside it is all rotten.
At the time I travelled in Karelia, in those places where irrational felled trees for sale in Finland. Disrupted ecology, the natural balance. I have seen many such godforsaken places where the trees were all covered with mold mycelium. Local foresters explained to me that this forest is affected by mycelium, cannot be saved and trees dying all areas.
From these examples we can clearly see which option is easier to treat. Of course, it is easier to get rid of visible, large parasites – mistletoe.

Much more difficult to bring the mycelium. For this, you need to burn, burn the mold together with healthy trees. It focuses on radiotherapy and chemotherapy in Oncology.
Biochemists, wanting to burn the tumor, looking for special drugs. But in their search they relied on the theory of cancer by indiscriminate multiplication of the cells of the body. And fungi and other parasites? They either leave these places, as for food they have no because of the death of the irradiated cells of the body, or pokorivshii weakened by chemotherapy cells, hormones, vitamins, minerals received by a person in the treatment process, provide a new rapid growth and metastasis. Radiation therapy, as well as fire, burns's own cells – and the sick, and healthy. And fungi, having the radial doping, grow in this area of dead and weak cells and further spread to other places. In fairness I must admit that now oncologists, however, is only as an auxiliary method, begin to use antifungal medication (diflucan).

After my articles in Newspapers and books about secret of moles in our Center began to treat patients with painful redonkulously moles or after their removal. With these problems we coped easily, prevent metastasis, the development of metastatic melanoma disease. But patients who were irradiated, fixed, we could not help. In these cases, aspergillosis fungi are very aggressive. They remind me of a bear-rod, who prematurely woke up. If disturbed "sleepy" moles, its cells quickly scatter to the lymph nodes. On surgical removal of lymph nodes they meet the new growth in arithmetic progression, and geometric. Remove two metastatic melanoma lymph node, and in response marvel 4, removed 4 – 8, and then 16 etc in surgery, treated, the more aggressive they become. I believe that all doctors need to listen to the diagnosis of the WFD, that is, to aspergillomas the nature of moles, and to think together about the prevention and treatment of malignant metastatic melanoma disease.published

Author: Olga Eliseeva

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/probujdeniechelovechnost

Tags

See also

New and interesting