Facts about the foreign language, which is unlikely to know a school teacher

Learning the language is almost intuitive process, during which the subconscious unzipped some files that already were there.

About the contents of the subconscious, we typically unknown, so the language need not be taught, but we can say "remember".

We all know examples when in school we are taught to make boring exercises that do not cause nothing but irritation. A foreign language must arouse interest, or, at least, internal review, feeling that the words are remembered (recollected) without effort, and it becomes natural.

So, some little-known facts about language and our school teachers:

1. The less you think during a conversation, the better. The language is to learn in an intuitive way, as do the children. Even without knowing the grammar and alphabet, they are by this age to build correct sentences and phrases.

2. To listen foreign language is the most natural way of learning. Attempts to speak is also very important, and the errors in the first stage is irrelevant. Listen many times the same phrase in a speech seems to "pop up" automatically. When I learned a second language in a rather short term, my logical essence called me a "parrot". Despite the fact that I had quite a good command of the language, it seemed to me that I don't know him, but just for someone again.

3. Language. It is ironic that the conversation and body that he is, has in the Russian language the same word for it. Moreover, the origin of this coincidences I found. Therefore, the only explanation I can come up with, is that of conversation in a foreign language we should use more language than the head. Allow the language to speak. We are talking about the level where your vocabulary is already significant, and the talks that are not important involves logical reasoning and use of terminology, which really have to think.

4. Look closely at the facial expressions of native speakers. The combination of certain sounds and combinations of letters to give effect to certain facial muscles. Thus, some representatives of one nation in a sense similar to each other not only because of origin, but also because of the unique facial expressions. Try to copy the facial expressions the pronunciation of foreign words, and you will never have problems with pronunciation.

PS From the author. I speak two foreign languages, although they have no relation to linguistics. Long as I have enough of the two languages, but, when required, knowing the main principles of reflexive or intuitive learning, I'll be able to learn another one or several in a fairly short term... posted

Author: Elena Osokina

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: osokina.com.ua

Tags

See also

New and interesting