When kids hit parents

For me, this is one of the most painful fact in the relationship with my daughter. She's almost three years, and the last time she cases of “attacks” on me.

Before, I was angry: “how dare you beat me at all? How dare you yell at me?” Raised a wave of indignation and anger. My daughter began to beat yourself.

And then I realized. It beats me not from hate, not from a desire to hurt me, to hurt, to humiliate. She just can't help it. She doesn't want to beat a sofa, table, ball, and again begins to beat yourself.

She needed it was at this point that at hand was someone strong who survive, who falls apart, who is safe, who knows.

When I saw this, I'm not angry, I understand, felt that these flip flops children's handprints on my shoulders and knees – it is not painful. I was sorry my baby, my baby. She could not cope and she needed my help, my shoulder.

Then, a few days later, when I reminded her and said what happened, that she was angry at me and a little banged up, but I still love her and will always love, even when she fights, she went limp in my arms, so relaxed that I realized that these two days she worried about what he did.

She is good, gentle is my girl, I thought, and put his arm around her.

I did it at home when we were alone. Would I allow my daughter to hit me somewhere in a public place? Could I give her the same understanding and security? I think not.

Because the people around, as I've often seen this with other moms and babies, as soon as you notice that the child beats his mother or father, immediately connect. Shamed, threatened, shaking my head, clicked his tongue, condemn the child, his mother, “our time” and otherwise different 'breed'.

Why? – I ask myself and find no answer. What was it to them that the child beats his mother?

In the movie, such as Scarlett hits the chest, the shoulders, the cheeks of his RETA Buttler, Whitney Houston has her bodyguard, a woman Stallone also has it: “Rascal, how could you!”

He holds her in his arms.

Then, in the end, exhausted, she settles down on his broad chest, and he is all strong, courageous, understanding, all these “women's snot, looking at her with his loving eyes, in which not a drop of anger, irritation, and love.

He was indestructible, and it's a matter of respect, affection.

Do not come to the Heroine with the words: “You do not ashamed? Look, he's hurt!”

Think about the Heroine that she is well, silly, well, are unable to restrain emotions. There's a man next to her, lucky. Sometimes, what is really there, it happens. A peasant boy, understanding, forgiving, loves her.

If we respect a hero if he will give a slap the heroine with the words: “don't you dare!”?

I dare anyone to approach the character and say, “How wrong you educate a woman!”

Why do mothers just “get”? published

Author: Jeanne Ermashova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: alpha-parenting.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting