Accomplished woman: when it's time to summarize

We usually go in the footsteps of entrenched rules, adhere to time-tested schemes and labeling up.

You're the Director of your own company? Well done, cookie for you.

What would be the possible options?

What is the right age to summarize?

There is an old movie with Natalia Gundareva in a leading role — "Once twenty years later", where they meet former classmates and tell each other about who you are, what you have accomplished. Well, of course, all astronauts and researchers. And now it is the turn of women, once cast more hope, everyone waits in anticipation... — I'm a mom, she says calmly.

— I dad — he cackles in response, sitting at the next Desk man. All laugh. But realizing that she's talking seriously, the company is lost, everything suddenly becomes awkward, all hide my eyes, no one has anything to say... Then suddenly it turns out that she is the mother-heroine, she is one of the twenty children, the order of all things. The situation changes dramatically, all jump from their seats and start to congratulate her.

Phew, took place.

But if the children would be two, it is a shame not to surf the vastness of space and not to sing at the Bolshoi theatre.

So here it is — the strongest emphasis on the fact that without progress in the career you're nobody. Think of it, mother. Eka Prodigy. And you try, invent a cure for cancer.

If you're not married and gave birth to a child, no matter what career heights you have reached, no matter how many awards they had, and still say that you have failed as a woman. Still a poor loser. The main purpose of women-and not fulfilled. Alas.

What they say held a woman?

"An accomplished woman is a versatile personality, able to maintain a conversation on any topic, with rich inner world. Feminine and kind, a loving mother and a good housewife that does everything to keep the family strong and friendly. And if she earns well, it still does everything that the husband considered himself the main breadwinner and the master of the house".

Yeah. That is, even if you took place, at the right moment pretend that it is not.

"An accomplished woman — a woman who received higher education, working and married, gave birth to at least one child who has everything and that everyone is happy".

Our urchin everywhere ripe.

Anyway, as for the proud title of "on women" in the eyes of society it is not enough to place in any one field: either a broody-at-home call, either for a visit alone. Of course, the Pulitzer prize a glass of water you in your old age will not be served, and to sleep with her does not lie.

But the concept of success has changed. If before, it has always included a multimillion-dollar business and Executive class car, and now more and more talk about harmony with yourself.

And, more publicity. The concept of success and consistency in whatever it is inextricably linked with the publicity and brand recognition.

But with the advent of social networking and the concept of publicity has changed. Started a blog, wrote it, wrote here, on instagram lit up... And here you are already well-known in certain circles a person, you take comments to the media and even invited to a talk show. Hit the TV. All? Have you held?

Sometimes the panic comes before the uncertainty of the future. And suddenly I remember that at the kiosk Belsayuzdruk that in front of my house, hanging permanent vacancy of the seller. Nobody wants Newspapers to trade. Everyone wants to publish.

So I thought: why not? Close to home and without deadlines.

— What are you doing, mother? tells me the child. — Out of your mind? No shame and do not disgrace me.

Here you have freedom from prejudice. Do. Is "an accomplished woman" and "seller of Newspapers at a kiosk" concepts compatible?

Another thing is that hardly anyone from childhood dreams to sell Newspapers.

That is, it all depends on what you dreamed in his youth that he had planned and how those dreams and plans come true. Well, for example. You dreamed of since childhood, to be published in journals. Ready. You picked a huge pile of these magazines, burned, danced on the ashes of the ritual dance of the winner and all. You can go further. To make new plans or just relax and live, go with Newspapers to sell, such as...

And if you are not ready? The hell with him. All this success, all this worth, it's all so vague and ephemeral. Well it did not happen. So what now? Relax and live as you want.

Nobel prizes still not enough at all.

Our world is not limited with work and family, it is much wider and more varied.

In fact, everything is normal. Some people like quite manages to harmoniously combine a successful career and a family, someone completely immersed in building their own business, and someone happy at the stove with pots and pans, all from the comfort of home. And there is also the option of "no career, no family." And he similarly has a right to exist and is not an anomaly. This is the free choice of a free man.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: lady.tut.by/news/relationship/473910.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting