Such important stuff...

How often do we in the hurry and bustle of vulnerable loved ones without noticing it. How much attention we pay in life, passing sometimes what really matters...

This story I wrote 8 years ago. Randomly and quickly. By hand. He was born in a few minutes. And lives in my memory still. It's simple and naive. And touching. Today I share them with you.

About Mitya.

He sat lonely on a bench... was wondering when somebody would descend to him, but no one came. He sighed, his little shoulders followed up for a breath. Stomach already growling, and no wonder, because the dinner was already long, and dinner is not started.

And, suddenly, he remembered that he wanted to think about mother's words, and it was just the right moment.

“Oh, no you don't!”, mom said in the morning, after he again left the bed.

“What do you mean “nothing”? What did she mean?”, – thought Mitya. “And what of me to get something? Maybe it's like in the fairytale about the magic? But why so much of the roses, or the more frogs and snakes?.. No, it's probably something else. Mom said, as if disappointed from the fact that this “something” I can't be. But why? I mean, I'm good, like I said earlier. I can read and even count to 20. I run faster than Eugene from next door. I'll go ask about it herself.”

He got up and ran home. The house smelled of delicious burgers, and my mom already set the table.

— Mitya, how good of you to come! My pen, we can have dinner.

— Mom?...

— Yes, my dear?...

— Mom, what should I get?

My mom stopped cutting bread and looked at Mitya.

Well, this morning you said that nothing from me will not work. And that was something to get out?

“Lord, how could I say it? How could I? And he remembered. Why did he remember that? And I also remember how often my mother told me these words... and now says. And I remember, I remember every minute, when I heard it from her...

Why am I doing this to him? Why condemn my boy to eternal struggle and race? Besides with whom? With me?! But I love him. Really love. Stop! We need to stop this!”

— Mitya, I'm sorry for what I said. I meant that you will not work any other boy but you. Only you, my love. And I'm happy that you've got This!...

Mitya smiled and nodded. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: anna-psy.livejournal.com/13860.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting