The 8 most important verbs

Watch
In both. Look smart Fox, amber eyes of an owl, not to miss anything or anyone. Because in the world all of a sudden and fleeting. One single moment can take all. No refund. And can put you on the palm of the world. And it means — to meet the dawn, sundown, and not give yourself a chance to miss something... to Look into the depths of myself. In heaven. In beloved eyes.

To listen
Listen. Your heart. Sometimes the voice of cold reason. The sounds outside the window, the life of this world. Listen to the music. To listen sensual Blizzard, other people's beautiful and bizarre languages, cats purring... Quiet, and therefore infinity. To listen and Hear.

Breathe
The entire breast. In full force. Enjoy the smell of melting snow in the air, which settles in the lungs with a subtle understanding of the sorrows that you want-not going to entangle you, wrapped in his and leave. Breathe... someone precious.

To believe
To your choice. In his Star. In non-random randomness. In your hand... even if discouraged, even if the whole world is against you, even if everything resets... to trust and wait arms outstretched from the darkness of impossibilities. The meeting, which will change your life forever... that all (almost all) can be corrected — at the right time with the right thoughts in the head, with an open heart. In fairness.

Love
Because "to be able to love is to be able to all". Love It. Yourself. And a whole world between you. Creativity, art, music and nature sounds... My guardian angel. Friends. To love life, not dividing it into "what I like to do" and "what I must do." Love surprises and new twists. And everyday stuff.

To give
Asking nothing in return... to Give a little more than taking. Give your passion and opening your energy. Their confidence. Gifts and smiles. And revelation. And kisses.

Feel
No halftones, only complete full-color. And if the semitone only in a variety of gradations, from and to. To feel the flesh and blood. And your immortal soul. And the ground beneath your feet. And the wings on his back. Even the pain because the pain means you're still alive.

To understand
Yourself and your world. That loneliness is not synonymous with freedom. That might lead you not quite where you think. Something you are destined to achieve only by resisting the fate. The birth is the first step to death... and that death is not the end but a new beginning. To understand their environment, the hidden subtexts, meanings, values. Because the hints hidden essence.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: sobiratelzvezd.ru/8-samyx-vazhnyx-glagolov/#more-35236

Tags

See also

New and interesting