The deciphering of the Cyrillic alphabet

Indeed, our alphabet was given to us by God.

Any sense of the letters of the alphabet placed in a table 7x7?

First line:

– I know, I say welcome, then I exist.

Second line:

– Life is abundant on Earth, when the truth of the universal community of God.

The third line:

– For all thinking people, only He (God) speaks peace.

Fourth line:

– The word vindicated again, encouraged to feel confident of the foundations of good wisdom to complete the journey, joining in harmony for a new beginning.

Fifth line:

– Protection of our borders and ensure the growth of God's protection and our unity.

Sixth line:

The harmonious development and growth potential of my family and me as part of it depends on the Almighty source and the history of the genus.

Seventh row:

– The meaning of life, in an effort to improve the spirit and soul to full maturation in a perfect personality in eternity.

First column:

– My life as the thought clothed with sound, striving for harmony, the smallest particle of intelligence in the universe.

Second column:
– God creates around people solid border and sends them to Excel.

Third column:

– Knowledge of the Earth and thinking about it, call the peace in the spirit of our kind (people).

Fourth column:

To tell the truth – our tradition, our protection, part of our soul.

Fifth column:

– Good of the Universe is that God is the Creator confidently and firmly creates growth, full maturation of the seed.

Sixth column:

– The essence of existence of human society in the world, peace, balance, harmony, unity from God the Source to perfect the soul.

Seventh column:

– Existing heavenly Source brings to our world and beginning of everything and the growth of the whole, and the experience of people in time.

Diagonal from top to bottom and from left to right:

– I have a lot of thinking and base my work the Source is always God.

SUBSCRIBE to OUR youtube channel that allows you to watch online, download from YouTube free video about the recovery, the rejuvenation of man. Love for others and ourselves, as the feeling of high vibrations — an important factor for improvement .

Put LIKES and share with your FRIENDS!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCXd71u0w04qcwk32c8kY2BA/videos

Subscribe -https://www.facebook.com//

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: bcoreanda.com/ShowArticle.aspx?ID=9328

Tags

See also

New and interesting