5 stages of HELL

In his youth, about 20 years, I came across an interesting newspaper interview with one prominent scientist. Well-known academician has told, that has achieved such success and recognition due to the fact that earlier created a good strong family, married when he was 18 years old.

At the time my views were completely opposite to the scientist, I was sure that commitments and family can distract from the intended path and career, and to have time just to achieve it, you need to not marry before 30 years. That's what I did, but ironically, the whole success and a successful career came to me when I started a family.

But this is my story, and everyone is their own. Our country has a fairly high percentage of divorces, and in General, many people live an unhappy family life without realizing it. Many problems at work, health and other aspects derive from the unsuccessful family life. The relationship between a man and a woman is the basis of all life, and many in the family environment represents all 9 circles of hell, to which they are accustomed and don't know where they came from. Be aware of all this and establish their relationships, they can only having a considerable amount of psychological training.

Over time, spouses do not want to return home to the family hearth and the pile of problems, and gradually life becomes like a hell and goes through all its circles.

The first round is getting used to the awkward gray of family life.

Second – the emergence of sexual concerns.

The third attempt to meet pride and greed.

Fourth round — many examples of excessive spending and greed.

Fifth — anger and lack of compassion.

But this is not the limit, it happens that people come and then – the violence and deception are the characteristics of the seventh and eighth circles. In some families there are fights and beatings, which even lead to murder — the ninth circle.

And this hell is growing due to problems in the sexual life of the spouses and the breakdown of production in the family. Next, I will give some examples and explanation that maybe will help you to get out of their problems and complexities of relations, to break the deadlock, in which you have got.

Man is a social being and his life is in groupsthat share a common interest or cause. Usually groups are formed in the course of any activities, for example, during training, rest, work. The biggest role for the production of the person plays a group in which it is implemented and makes the existence. Second in importance is the family group, the main function of which is procreation.

Thus, one of the two components of happiness is his family. And the family, in turn, represents the house in which the main host should be having sex. But with time and certain events, sex can slowly be cast out from the family that creates a lot of problems and could lead to the disintegration of a relationship. Sex can go into production, but always returned to the family in the other species.

Analogues of sexual relations in the family

Happens often that spouses living together, so busy with work, chores, chores that are beginning to move away from each other, the amount of sex decreases significantly and is eroding. The woman may be constantly busy with the child, home and daily life that takes all her time and energy.

The man then hits head first into work. Irritation growing, appear mutual resentment and accusations, which ultimately may lead to family breakdown. In another case, after a time, the couple will realize that they have become total strangers, but for the sake of the children will continue to live under the same roof and continue to engage each in their own business. If you experience such problems in the family, sexual relations are undergoing change. Consider their counterparts.

Scandal

This is one of the most common substitutes for sex. Even in terms of physical characteristics it is similar to the sex – increased heart rate, respiration, the buildup of emotions, the reset voltage. Having said all that I am a member of the scandal gets her orgasm, those who do not have time to finish – stays in a less advantageous position and after abuse is a long time in nervous tension.

The 5 stages of watching scandal and often, it is more full runs in families, than sex. The first stage – ideational – when it accumulates all the irritation and discontent, followed by production – the couple are trying to figure out their problems peacefully. But it does not help and they start to make jokes and throw sarcastic phrases and comments – it Komsomol stage.

It develops into a sexual stage with loud accusations, insults, rude expressions, this is the culmination of the scandal. Wife hurt hurt each other, clinging to the most important. And in the end comes postsexual stage – either a truce or a victory one.

Scandals remove the accumulated irritation, however, in contrast to sex, which preserves health and relationships, gradually destroys it all. Some family scandal still strengthens. The fact that communication is extremely important for a person and if this demand is not fully realized, there is a hunger for stimulation, recognition, events, achievements and recognition.

We all know how important it is to be among people and feel a part of society is a hunger for stimulation. But it is important not just to be but to be familiar with some number of people, to greet, to meet new people is a hunger for recognition. When you are in any collective or group, for any event – buying a car, marriage, degree, gives rise to many emotions, opinions, responses and conversations.

Everyone sometimes want to visit the center of such an event or be it the reason is a hunger for events. But beyond that we want to achieve success in their professional field or the path we have chosen – the hunger for achievement. Hunger for presynaptically us not only to achieve goals but also to try to our business and creations were appreciated and accepted, so they benefited.

Sex the most pleasant and fast communication satisfies hunger, and its advantage over production communication. The rest of the production advantages and more. Scandal communication also satisfies hunger, not only brings pleasant sensations, in all other respects as well.

Disease

This form used by both men and women. If the gifts and apologies, you can forget, the illness of one of the spouses is a valid cause for concern and care. Therefore, there are cases where sex happens through illness and care. Ill gets an orgasm from care and some manipulation, care from caring, intimacy.

Work

Very often we meet couples where the sex took the job. In this case the marriage has already included a lot of production – is home improvement, lifestyle, cooking, child care, etc. But at the same time, spouses begin to take extra shifts to work on weekends. The first manifestation of the approaching crisis is “a syndrome of the day” and the ideology of separate vacations.

When "neurosis of the day" people in a couple are beginning to work on weekends and any free time in order to avoid scandals and quarrels that await them at home. When a couple is all right, the weekend and holidays they spend together. As soon as the rift – the couple are trying to spend time separately or as someone appeared passion. It is an ideology separate vacations.

Painfully-production analogue

In this case, one spouse working hard, without rest and without sparing himself, from what and gets sick at the end, and half of it needs to heal, to care, cares.

Scandalously painful analogue

A couple can live many happy years of marriage with good sex, but 50 husband gets sick, grieved the illness and, subsequently, refuses sex, replacing it with the constant discontent and scandals that consume it. Wife all suffers and cares.

Too warm relations with other family members

Details about this can be read in psychoanalytic literature. I will explain this analogy of sex in the following examples.

In one case, the woman begins to give excessive attention to his maturing son. At the same time, with her husband they have no full sex — just sexual stage and all other stages it passes to my son. It's not recognized, but family life becomes like a hell.

Husband such a situation is, of course, will not hold — there will be a scandal. Victim and child. Boys in such cases accustomed to the female and courtship in adult life difficult to take the initiative.

See also: Read the body— body types and their values

How to fight chronic fatigue

Another case, if the father pays undue influence of his daughter. In the future she will be too picky and will have difficulty selecting a sexual partner.

These are the main analogues of sex in the family. Perhaps in some of the examples you have found yourself and now decide to get out of this hell. Well, you have hard work to establish family relationships, which will result in your happiness! published

Author: Michael Litvak

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: litvak.me/statyi/article_post/semeynyy-ad

Tags

See also

New and interesting