Anne Christmas: Only the inhabitants of Russia belong to his age

Still amazes me our attitude towards age. I have the feeling that our people is collected from some special parts, not like the rest of humanity, so the whole sane world in 50 years young, and we are very sick, old, and in her hand, missing.

I once went to Israel to operate on the nose (congenital deviated septum, which for 40 years a whole bunch of extra in the nose happened). And here I discuss with the surgeon what the consequences should be removed, and the partition is better not to touch — well, let's grow something the age of 70, I do not care to already.

Surgeon, honey, man, after these words of mine climbed the wall and shouted out that that person he's 76 and he doesn't care. And here the head physician 92 — and he doesn't care. And only the wild inhabitants of Russia belong to his age. Partition I have fixed on its own initiative, and even money is not taken.

My 43-year-old Israeli friend thinks, not if she give birth to another child three years later. By the way, the post-holiday there for 3 months and two weeks.

And no one older doiwala in 50 years does not feel. Although the climate is severe, all work a lot and, you know, when your children are fighting or when your country bombed — just nobody adds mental health.

Well and that two times not to rise. Citizens screaming about "Russia is feeding your fucking Moscow." Open and looking for a "subsidized regions" and "regions-donors of Russia". And slammed shut. Well, or start to shout at all other cities and regions.

PS: rubric "letters", "no comment" and "no comments, but ***!!!".

Greetings from the past: not until the end of past history

The ratio of the age at Union of men and women

"A very strange position... Because in my 40s I know that each year adds me unforeseen circumstances, because of which it can afford. In General, there is no question about what I want — I can do less than in his youth.

And after 15 years, rightly fear that they will become even less... But of course, when all good and not to fight wrinkles, why not to speculate about old mongers who want fools to rest already...".published

"Stop the earth, I tear".

Author: Anna Christmas

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: theageofhappiness.com/posts/anna-rozhdestvenskaya-tolko-zhiteli-rossii-tak-otnosyatsya-ksvoemu-vozrastu/b42de65ga90

Tags

See also

New and interesting