You're doing fine.

Listen to me! You're wiping the stain from the shirt hanging on the hands of a child. You're the one with a two-minute morning shower adjusted to the second. You're the one sitting at the table and trying to get kids to do homework. You're the one that is at the end of the day absolutely exhausted, but the thought that tomorrow all will have to do over again, driving you crazy. I want you to say something.

You're doing great.

Let me say this again. Listen carefully:

"You're doing great!"

I know you don't think when your baby is crying and you have already done all that is possible, but to no avail. You sing, you rock and calm as I can, but the child does not stop.

You start thinking that you just don't know how to be a mother, imagining that the baby only needs that to walk and to smile. But let me tell you that you're doing great. You devote all his time to the child, making the maximum possible to make him happy, and that's commendable.

You may feel that you're doing wrong when all your days are filled with screaming and crying toddler. When you're really wondering whether to play one more game with a child or hysterical to run away from the room. You try, cook his favorite food, and he says that it is tasteless. When you want to play with him, he doesn't show any interest, but it is necessary to start a cleaning service – the child will begin to get in the way. It's hard, and sometimes you just want to burst into tears. But you're doing a great job, and you got it.

You soccer moms that are trying to teach children what is good and what is bad, and telling them all about friendship and honesty, I want to say: "You are doing a great job".

Every day you let them out in the real world and hope that they will do as you taught them, that they will respect others and behave honorably. You watch as they go to school, and hope that you have done for them all that is needed.

And believe me, you did.

None of us are perfect. We all have our faults. I too shout a lot at their children. I spend with them is not enough time. Sometimes children seem to me really boring. I allow them too much time to watch TV and abuse the sweets.

You can have the same problem or slightly different, in any case, all this stuff. Now you think it's terrible that the child has learned all of your favorite cartoon series by heart, but for the whole of life is not of paramount importance.

The scenario of poverty: find out why you can't force a child to share toys

50 phrases that DEFINITELY need to talk to their kids!

There are much more important things. It is important that your children love you. They may not talk about it, they can piss off and annoy you for various reasons, but they love you. They love you because you kiss them before bed, because buying toys when they are sick.

They love you because you include their favorite songs 712 times in a row; because you washed their favorite shirt and remembered the joke that the child said last week. Kids love you because you take care of them.

And if the kids love you, then you are doing a great job.

Perhaps this will alleviate maternal guilt and won't dry your tears of exhaustion, but I hope that these words touched your heart even for a moment fills him with joy in the midst of daily chaos.

You. Well. Manage.published

Author: Tony Hammer

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: montessoriblog.livejournal.com/6122.html?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ty-prekrasno-spravlyaeshsyaposlushay-menya

Tags

See also

New and interesting