You are pleased to use the new technology? Hardly anyone will say no! Already much of what was once considered a luxury, applied to our lives. An example of this is street lighting solar powered! About him we know from the movies about the future, but in practice it was only used in space. Today such lighting not fiction, but reality! It attracts not only for its beauty and accessibility, but also economic benefits.Video: example of street lighting in a country house
SUBSCRIBE to OUR youtube channel that allows you to watch online, download from YouTube free video about the recovery, the rejuvenation of man. Love for others and ourselves, as the feeling of high vibrations — an important factor for improvement .
Put LIKES and share with your FRIENDS!
Stand-alone solar lamps are suitable where there is no electricity or there is no way to hide the wires. They are easy to maintain and they do not harm the environment. Light sequence occurs automatically when it is dark. Consumers can choose any model of these devices, which differ in purpose, specifications and design.The scope of landscape design
The main function of this lighting – illumination of various objects on the land. To install it is a snap – just need to stick the legs of the lamp in the ground. You can install them anywhere, producing lighting and highlighting the following areas:
- steps on the stairs;
- garden paths;
- boundaries of the access alleys;
- Alpine hills;
- complex terrain drops;
- places near ponds, pools and fountains;
- groups of trees, plants, shrubs and flowers;
- gazebos and rest areas.
During the day the lamp accumulate solar energy, and when it is dark give it. Soft diffused light creates a sense of calm and comfort. It enhances the regularity and calm of country living.
You can have a good light for little money
Characteristics of lighting devices
Rechargeable Nickel-cadmium battery has a capacity of 600-700 mA/hour. It is set on non-crystalline solar panel, which during the day does the conversion of sunlight into electricity. At nightfall, the light element includes light emitting diodes. Lighting is energy-saving, sodium and LED lamps. They have a power of 0.06 W and can serve up to 100 thousand hours. After full charge the light can work 8-10 hours. It is possible to note some features of these lights:
Types of solar-powered lights
- they are not afraid of atmospheric precipitation;
- withstand the temperature difference from -50 to +50;
- the material of the lamps is not subject to corrosion because they are made from bamboo, rattan, glass, steel, bronze;
- the shade conceals a solar panel is dust-and waterproof (degree of protection indicated on the case or box);
- they can be controlled at distance via GPRS;
- the height of the illumination provided by the lamp is 5 to 10 meters;
- the main part of the lamp is made of stainless steel, coated with corrosion protection agent.
There are several types of lamps that use solar panels. Let us consider the most common among them.
Advantages and disadvantages of lamps
- Wall lamp is the most common method used in the lighting of parks and suburban areas. What explains his popularity? The fact that it can be placed anywhere where sunlight. When this condition is completely contained battery can give energy for 10 hours.
So can the look of your house Led light bulbs for battery charging, you can hang out all day on the street. How long this process will depend on the weather. As a result, on cloudy days and in winter time such recharging may not be possible. This is the drawback of solar cells. Their lifespan lasts between 5 to 10 years.
- Park lamps are equipped with panels of large dimensions. They are made of stainless steel, are protected from moisture and able to work within a few days (including rainy weather).
All you need for this lamp is a lot of sunlight
- Lawn lamps used for lighting lawns, they look very stylish and modern. This decorative lighting not only makes the area beautiful but also is practical:
- compact flashlights can be easily removed at the time of cutting the lawn;
- they have no wires, which have the danger to get confused;
- they are not "beat" current.
With spot lighting lawn looks just charming
- Small lights on the led elements are used when you want to decorate bushes, trees, sidewalks, porches, attics, and other places. They find application in the illumination of billboards.
Led lamps are used to decorate various interiors – houses, apartments, villas, office. They can be used to illuminate the far corners and to focus on any subject. In addition, they are widely used for additional lighting of the beds – even after the sun plants can grow and gain strength. These lights also illuminate the city streets and parks.
When planning the lighting on your site, you should know not only about its positive properties, but also about the disadvantages. They are as follows:
- in most cases, after the failure of the lamps can not be repaired;
- they are slowly charged and bad Shine during cloudy weather;
- in the period of the cold season accumulators can fail to work.
With a small list of the disadvantages of street lighting solar has much more advantages:
- complete safety during operation;
- no need to constantly monitor the charge level of the batteries;
- mobility, due to which they can be placed anywhere on the site;
- tangible energy savings;
- great opportunities in a range of sizes, from tiny flashlights to street lamps;
- variety of sizes, colors and shapes;
- long life.
We live in the twenty-first century, so it is impossible to imagine what life would be deprived of sources of energy and light. It is simply impossible to see our apartment, a house, a terrace and a garden without lighting. There they create a home atmosphere and can decorate the place of our work and leisure.
How wonderful that solar energy gives you the opportunity to have cheap lighting. So let the sun always shines! published