Time selectivity

In his thirty-five I read somewhere: "the tragedy of old age is not that age, and remain young". I thought: "nonsense." Every year now find: "how convenient!". Inside, nothing seems to have changed. A body why-that persistently makes itself felt not only erotic impulses.

Each gram eaten shamelessly declares that "it will be used against you" and firmly rests on the thigh, hoping there "forever to stay". You have to choose the restaurants that you will not be tempted khinkali, khachapuri and pizza. Now you're looking for the Chia seeds, substitute rice, quinoa, I think, where in this city to get Kale and some safe oil.

To postpone the idea of sport, so that sport, at least lazy about the gym in the morning, nowhere. There is already a clear understanding of the: don't move — will come to you soon and a clear endgame. Therefore, cardio, stretching, joints, tendons, balance, be words from your dictionary. This is in order not to teach then another, less pleasant words: plaque, atherosclerosis, biopsy, and arthritis.

And if earlier it was possible the whole day to wander around the city in heels, to leg it seemed taller and slimmer, now they can only sit beautifully. And comfortable shoes and (gasp!) orthotics — your now best friends.

Now we have to learn to walk into adult stores, youth brands look ridiculous on your not young figure. Cashmere, linen and cotton are aggressively replacing "merry" acrylic. Unnatural fabric has already caused genuine suffering.

And you are still a student, remember you could eat at three in the morning galavanau chicken, drink it with alcohol, made some hepatoprotection, party all night and Wake up at 8 feeling refreshed.

And now? Not enough fresh egg, break away from the chicken mother some ten days ago causes your body is already persistent displeasure. But more than a glass of Tuscan red do not to drink without consequences. Not to mention, not to sleep as much as needed. The next morning you always regret not died young.

To replace the breadth of opportunities it comes time selectivity. Time sat on a plane, and now flies rapidly leaving behind. There is an understanding that all is already not enough. But that's why I want to make the most important.

I want to do only what you love. Let everything else do the other.

I want to say convincingly, "no" to what doesn't suit you. Compromise is a luxury.

I want to look at beautiful, live in a cozy, tasty and fresh, breath clean, listen to the silence.

I want to be with the people you love. The rest will be issued only in accordance with the rules of politeness.

You can communicate with a smart thirty years of jealousy and attempts to defend his experience. They bring to your life a lot.

You can not wait, that someone will live up to your expectations. Disappointment has taught.

You will not believe in any fairy tales, and illusions. But you rejoice in the fact that soon there will be those who are of age tales, and sympathize with the young and prepare handkerchiefs, looking at how they create the way they need at this age, one illusion after another.

You know who you are, what you, without which you can not do, on what is fundamentally insist, and in that shrug, and with genuine amazement will say, "wow, we're different".

You do care what others think of you. They are and think that's good. But you know that you can "think out loud", and they have a right not to love and not to listen.

Energy old age

If you do not have men...

Of course, you already proved everything to everyone, but we rejoice in new life challenges because they meet you that you still do not know, worry, worry, beating heart.

Dreams pass into plans for sale yourself, unrealized humbles you, makes it more humane.

At some point you realize that to live to old age — it is a great achievement. And if the maturity was already looming on the horizon, you can be grateful to this woman. Patient. Wait. There is an opportunity with her to live a large part of the good life, which you already know exactly who you are and what you want.published

Author: Irina Mlodik

Source: www.facebook.com/irina.mlodik/posts/1217357524952354

Tags

See also

New and interesting