About the beneficial properties of activated charcoal
we know from a school bench. It is a universal natural absorbent, which not once rescued us after the food poisoning.
Today our editorial team will share their list of unique properties of this drug. It turns out, activated charcoal is widely used in cosmetology.
Properties of activated charcoal
- To whiten tooth enamel, dentists recommend 2 times a week brush your teeth with activated carbon powder. Unfortunately, this procedure is not suitable for holders of crowns and onlays.
- If you are bitten by an insect, but you don't have special tools, use a mixture of activated charcoal and aloe Vera juice. It also effectively helps with acne and skin irritation.
- The mixture of activated carbon and the beauty of clay will be a great remedy for enlarged pores, acne and comedones.
- Activated charcoal can be used as eye liner. It's a real godsend for people with sensitive skin.
- Is to make homemade Soaps with the addition of activated charcoal. Washing your face daily with soap and water, you will forget about oily facial skin and enlarged pores.
- Activated carbon can be manufactured natural mascara! To do this, mix 1/2 teaspoon of activated carbon powder, 1 teaspoon coconut oil, 4 teaspoons of aloe Vera juice and 1/2 teaspoon of beeswax.
- Activated charcoal really helps with the bloating. To do this, mix 1/2 teaspoon of activated carbon powder, 200 g of water and SIP over a half-hour before meals or 2 hours after.
Don't forget to share with your friends these amazing ideas for beauty
and health — they will be grateful!