11 great tricks with makeup! Looking at the number 6, he repeated.

These tricks caught my eye by accident, and I was very happy. Cribs on how to properly paint the eyes, how to use cosmetics and at the same time look natural - a favorite theme of many women! I hope these tricks will be useful to you. Number 10 and number 11 helped me save considerably

recommendations for women
Correction of the face -! Is not difficult task, if you use the correct scheme. The main rule - bronzer must be matte
!

Tips to help you get the perfect arrows!

The trick that will help achieve the effect of a lush and thick eyelashes. Perch brush for mascara in hot water. Each villus smoothed, and you will be able to make up the eyelashes well!

Interesting ways of tying scarves and stoles.

With this lip tricks will seem plumper! This advice has been my best friend ...

This is how it is possible with a few strokes to emphasize the eyebrows!

This makeup will make the eyes look more open and clear, as well as hide the signs of fatigue.

A wonderful step by step instructions! Choose a shade of shadow that matches the color of your eyes, and you will always be assured of a luxurious appearance.

Make-up for the beauties with green eyes!

Dried mascara can be brought back to life by holding tube for a while in hot water! This trick saved me a lot of money ...

Scratches on the sunglasses is very easy, but there are ways to address them, available to all! The means for polishing copper or silver can remove scratches from the lens glasses. For the same purpose can be used without toothpaste whitening effect: a small amount of paste to rub the scratch, then rinse with water. Soda, mixed with a few drops of water, also works as a polishing agent!

Any modern woman uses cosmetics , since care for themselves - it means to show respect and love for yourself. Share these helpful tricks with my friends, I'm sure they will be useful to them more than once!

Tags

See also

New and interesting