The teacher has found a great way to explain to children the consequences of the bullying

Site shares a cautionary tale of one teacher who found a brilliant analogy to explain the baby, that is an insult to humans and the pain it can cause. Today I went to school with two beautiful red apples. Children have not seen, but one of the apples several times I threw on the floor and on the mind, both looked the same.

Agora-gallery.com I took the apple (that falls to the floor) in the hand and began to speak, what is it ugly: crooked and disgusting color of his Then I. I asked the children to join me (they probably already think I'm crazy) and also somehow to call it an apple. As soon as we describe it, "Stinky apple", "Who you want to eat," and so on. I even felt a little sorry for him.

And then I picked up a second apple and we have every possible way it crack up: «You have a great apple", "Your peel is delicious," "What are you beautiful color» I showed the children two apples - they was. not distinguish, both delicious and juicy. But then I picked up the knife and cut both the fruit into two halves: one of them was a smooth, beautiful inside, and the second, which we have told a lot of nasty words, all stained and bruised

. I think the guys at the moment if the bulb flashed in their heads. So it is in life: when we say hurtful words to man, we leave in his soul the pain and suffering - like spots on an apple becomes a victim of bullying, people (especially children) often do not show what is happening with them. in the soul, and if not for apples, and we would not have seen this. Outside, people may look happy and joyful, but inside can hide a lot of pain inflicted by someone.

And we have a chance to fix it. We can show our children harm caused evil and hurtful words. We can teach our children to protect each other, to be kinder. < Word - not a fist and can not hit, but they can hurt the heart. So be careful with what you say.

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/uchitelnica-pridumala-otlichnyj-sposob-obyasnit-detyam-k-chemu-privodyat-izdevatelstva-1302865/

Tags

See also

New and interesting