If you eat honey for health purposes, it is the only way! 25 g for a powerful effect.

Liqueur glass of the drink helped me to cope with the constant pressure jumps. I drink it before dinner, because in the afternoon the pressure usually rises ... Connecting two wonderful ingredients proved miraculous! What a pity that I learned about this recipe is only now - you need to start taking medicine useful a few years ago

Wine with mёdomIngredienty
  • 1 l
  • dry red wine 500 grams of honey

Preparation Mix wine with honey Pour the mixture into a glass bottle. Keep honey elixir in the refrigerator. Drink a glass of liqueur (capacity 25 ml) of this tool on a daily basis, preferably before eating lunch.
    Therapeutic effect
  • Adjust the activity of the gastrointestinal tract, improves digestion. Useful for indigestion.
Increases energy levels in the body, removes fatigue, helps normalize sleep. Removes chronic conditions in liver disease. The preheated wine with honey cures cough, removes the symptoms of colds it is useful for men:. recommended to consume this drink at the reduction functions and hormonal failure <. Wine with honey kills the harmful bacteria that are resistant even to antibiotics, because it is useful to drink in chronic inflammatory processes in the body. Strengthens the cardiovascular system, improves circulation Especially useful for such a drink after a course of treatment with antibiotics:. Wine with honey can help restore normal miklofloru in the stomach and intestines
Such treatment - a real pleasure! Try this powerful tool, which improves the body's resistance to disease and helps to cope with the problems that already exist. Wish your friends well-being by showing them this article!

Tags

See also

New and interesting