The woman took the two vases, little stones and a candle ... When the water is still filled, I was amazed!

Make a wonderful decoration for home anyone can! The candle that burns under water, has become my favorite piece of furniture.

Just imagine: a candle light penetrates through the water and you will admire the sea rocks and plants, illuminated from the inside warm glow ... So I want to sit comfortably in a chair, staring at his own hands created a graceful thing

vase intereraTebe need
2 glass vases of different sizes sea stones, seashells algae (you can use other plants or plastic counterparts) thick medium-sized candle water

How wonderful it looks so decorative vase ! Just a few manipulations: insert one vase to another, put the pebbles and shells on the bottom, add plant capacity, light a candle, pour the water - and the miracle happens! Watch the video and find out how a couple of minutes to make a magical underwater candle.

This vase would be appropriate in the bedroom, on the balcony, in the country, in the bathroom, on the summer terrace cafe ... If one day you want to create a unique cozy atmosphere, think about this idea! Win-win situation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting