Ai stories

< Felix Komarov

One of the icy continent of endless looked iceberg. If you did not know - at the icebergs also have eyes (we, the people, take them for ruts in which splashing transparent melt water) and the heart, hidden under a thick layer of ice multimeter. If you have eyes and heart, you will not be able to be a nameless piece of ice. You name appears. "You will be called Ay," whispered playful throughout, picked up, carried him to the edge of eternal summer. Ai did not know who he is, or where it carries. We humans have come up with a lot of words, but did not know the words of the iceberg; I, on the Rights of the storyteller, I will speak for him. So, let's continue. Warm your hands the Sun touched the icy eyes - potholes, and their gentle touch they are filled with melt water. Ai saw his homeland, boundless icy continent, hidden behind the horizon. It was scary and fun. Playful for whispers fairy tales about the country of eternal summer. The sun enveloped soft warmth, and with each passing minute Ah felt his eyes fill with clear water, which reflects the sky. Dark nights there reflected the stars, and in the afternoon - the endless blue expanse. The sky was not always clear, it is often covered with clouds of blue, hiding from the eyes of the iceberg beloved sun. But for a promise that the edge of eternal summer sky is always clear, and Ai was swimming, anticipating how he will enjoy your favorite sun and least favorite stars. He wanted to be faster in the land of eternal summer, he strained with all his strength, trying to accelerate their movement. Of course, nothing happened, and from every desperate jerk of Ai knocked off large chunks. But he did not pay attention to it, as the sun shone brighter, and in many -rytvin eyes reflected the sky. "A little more and I sail to the edge of eternal summer" -so thought Hay. He did not see how it melted multimeter armor, and now only a thin layer of ice between him and the heart of the warm ocean waves. Eyes potholes filled the entire surface, the heart ... enjoy the warm waves, and very quietly next wave went through the ice and touched the heart. Wave has absorbed it into himself and ran on, play with the sky and the sun in the land of eternal summer.

Tags

See also

New and interesting