History About Land Rover, cows and on the Judicial System of Our Country

In court it was the case on an accident involving a car Land Rover (running some *******) and cows.

This lady wrote a claim for compensation for material damage to the external manager poultry farm, which is the owner of the herd. A lady is worthy of the highest praise and the legal literary prize!

Land Rover Owner Mrs ****. Dear H Yu ***** ****! I read with interest your statement and the attached documents. I would be willing to apologize for an accident that happened through my fault, but refrain from doing so, since no fault with it not feel. Moreover, it is possible that you owned the vehicle, which is a source of danger, was used as the murder weapon you innocent cows (rejoice that it did not happen in India, where the cow is a sacred animal). From the materials you sent, it does not follow that the fault was mine, it is a cow, acting on my direct instructions, was martyred for the purpose of drawing you a large material damage. I was not even familiar with the untimely deceased, therefore, to give instructions to her could not

In my opinion, a more logical to another explanation:. Driver, not observing the speed limit and not guided by any common sense nor the driving experience, no rules of the road, did not take the proper precautions and did everything in his power to avoid traffic accident. Usually reduce the rate of drivers, from afar, seeing the cattle grazing by the roadside (especially if it is large and horned). As an explanation of the driver and the cow in the materials are not available, I find it hard to believe that a cow disguised in a roadside bush, coolly waited in ambush approaching you own a car, and jumped out onto the road at the last moment. I am ready to submit to the court documents confirming that the deceased did not receive special training, and generally characterized as a good-natured, slow and gentle creature. Suicidal or terrorism is not mentioned, personal hostility to cars Land Rover was seen not. At home he behaved correctly. In industrial testimony martyrs were some shortcomings, but you understand the dead, or good, or nothing.

Thus, by its freely undertaken without fault and compensation for the damage caused to you, as you know, I will refrain. Please do not treat this as a rejection of the voluntary execution of obligations within the specified period, since the presence of the commitments and ten days are confusing your lawyers, further costs that do not seem appropriate. Appeal to the external manager has said any competent lawyer that the property claims against the debtor are not imposed in civil or other proceedings, and in accordance with the Federal Law on Insolvency (Bankruptcy).

Once you make a claim in accordance with the Act, they will be considered in the statutory (not your) life. Additionally informs that since neither my nor cowpox guilt is not proven, I studied the issue of bringing to justice (civil, administrative) the true culprit accident that resulted in the death of the favorite of the whole poultry farm. And for damages and moral damages caused by the staff of the dairy farm of our poultry farms, as well as relatives and friends of the deceased. Your suggestions for voluntary damages or of compensation will be discussed with the understanding.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting