Audrey Hepburn: beautiful, passionate, unique

Audrey Hepburn - like many in this name. She was not only a great actress, and the standard of beauty of its era. She was a wonderful person and a loving mother. Among other things, Audrey much time and energy on helping others, especially the children - it was a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, helping children in poor countries. Audrey Hepburn has always known how to love, because to give love for her was more important than getting it ... Website publish photos and sayings the unforgettable Audrey.

Old age does not bother me, I'm afraid odinochestva.

People are much more than the things need to be picked up, repaired, and found a place for them to forgive; never let anyone vybrasyvayte.

For sure go with the knowledge that you do not odna.

mother inspired me all my life, that person must be useful. She was sure to give love is more important than its poluchat.

live - it's like to run the museum. And then you start to really realize that you have seen, think about it, to make inquiries in the books and remember, since you can not take it all and srazu.

I never wanted a divorce. I hate that word. I'm all contracts when it uttered, speaking of me. My ideal was to get married again and navsegda.

Marriage - a lifelong contract. As long as people do not understand their deep desires, he can not go on such a step. I still perceive itself sebya.

I love people who make me laugh. I really think that laugh - this is what I love the most. It cures many diseases. Perhaps the most important thing in cheloveke.

I was born with an incredible desire to love and a passionate need to give ee.

beauty of a woman grows with its success godami.

- it's like to reach some sort of round date and see that you have not changed. The success imposes on me the duty to live so as to be worthy of success. And if you are lucky enough, then even his perezhit.

Giving - to live. If you stop to give, it is not what will zhit.

If you need a helping hand, know this: you have it - your own. When you are older, you realize that you have two hands: one - to help themselves, and the other - to help drugim.

My only Christmas wish - a mir.

I have I do not know much, but be sure to know. That's why I do not want to be associated with something or with someone to.

People associate me with the time when movies were pleasant, when women in the movie wore beautiful dresses and played a great muzyka.

I am proud to be engaged in business that is fun, creates beauty, awakens the conscience, causing compassion and - perhaps most importantly - giving millions the opportunity to relax from our mira. such cruel

via bigpicture.ru/?p=364431

Tags

See also

New and interesting