Chapter HOA is made of the usual panel 9-etazhki real palace!

Four entrance from top to bottom in the Italian ceramic tile. Gender of keramgranita. Railings made of stainless. Quiet Bulgarian elevators. facade cladding - especially resistant colored plaster. Ramps at entrances, walkways of stone blocks. So rich the equipped flats, a house number 7/2 on Verhnepechёrskoy in Nizhny Novgorod have not seen. It turned out to contain the house so you can by charging residents a fee for municipal tariff. The usual panel nine-to 20-year-old "city" has led to the current state of Shvyganov Michael, who led the HOA board in 2003.

Nineteen years ago, when Shvyganov moved in, the house did not shine well-groomed. There was a lot of construction defects; repairs and maintenance of the building was not enough money. They needed to find. But where? Increase the tariff for the owners? Mikhail found another way - to save

. "The first thing I started to build relations with resursosnabzhayuschimi organizations. To revise treaties - it turned out that we greatly overpaid. Recalculation made for three years. Parallel installed metering devices for houses and began to pay off resursnikami not the norm, but for actually consumed to the volume. »

Now you can start up funds for the upgrading of the house, but first it was necessary to eliminate the factors due to which the house is losing money. So it started with the repair not entrances and communications.

In Shvyganova several formations, and all as on selection: technical, legal and economic. After graduating from the Polytechnic University with honors, he worked on the instrument-making factory in Sebastopol, then deputy commercial director of a large trading house in the Lower. Therefore, the accounting documents, he delved HOA competently:

"For example, one of the organizations put resursosnabzhayuschih for the year 229 000 rubles surcharge. Restated - 82 thousand extra. Achieved recalculation. And I could just podmahnut account and pay. »

Shvyganova approach to repair someone may seem shikovaniem. However, according to his calculations, "economical" repair is not economical:

"Six months later erased whitewashing walls spray-painted - just right to re-repair. I always use the latest and best materials that can serve to the maximum. We are not rich enough to make a cheap repair. For example, the entrances. The walls are decorated with ceramic tiles, floor keramgranita, suspended plasterboard ceilings. Aesthetics - time. Easy to clean - two. Durability - three. And this repair for 10 years! If I had saved in the traditional view, I would for this time was forced to make several repairs. »

The subject of special pride Mikhail Ivanovich - exterior of the house. With it ends insulated foam and around the facade is decorated with highly durable decorative plaster of three colors, which harmonizes a single maroon balconies.

"I visit all construction exhibitions to date with all new materials and technologies. Take the plaster - it is not scratched with a nail, it does not burst, do not fade in the sun, it does not tarnish in the rain. Who can say that it is already four years? A look at the house next door. Last year, plastered in blue, and now fading, I went spots. Bulkhead seams sealed with the black, the white paste. Unaesthetic. That's what brings the wrong economy. »

However, recently, Mikhail Ivanovich was invited in the house next door control.

"The owners (not ours, but in general) somehow we got used to communicate with the board in terms of" you owe us. " Yes, we should. But you owe a lot of that. For example, to install individual metering devices. We have 60% of the apartments do not. And I do not force anyone. You do not want? Then do not blame me, we will charge you the expense of a step-up ratio. Or be forced to pay for the actual number of living. »

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting