The artist was the one with the animals, looking at them through the eyes of the world

Hungarian photographer and painter Flora Borsa - gorgeous. Her project «Animeyed» (from the word animal - «animal» and eye - «eyes») rocked the whole world, exhibited in the Louvre, and received an unqualified acceptance. In it the author examines the relationship between living beings and their environment itself, that is, we prirodoy.Vse - one, Flora tells us his work. All of us - an integral part of life and all things. We are not better than other living beings and should not be arrogant nose up, call themselves kings among the beasts. Instead, people like older smart brothers and sisters, must turn our eyes to our younger brothers and try to get closer, to look at the world through their eyes.

< Website publish part of delightful works for Flora . its readers

I wanted to show that animals are unique and special, but nevertheless, we have a lot in common - told Flora

I once tried to make a selfie with your dog, and it turned out that her eyes as if to replace one of my photos. So I came up with the idea Animeyed series

Creating each image takes 15-20 hours - on makeup, hair styling and image creation. On the final touch-up photos of leaves about 12 more chasov

See also: vizazhistka turns his lips masterpiece works of art

Author Site Floraborsi.com < br>
via www.boredpanda.com/artist-becomes-one-with-animals-by-replacing-her-eye-with-theirs/

Tags

See also

New and interesting