15 secrets of eternal youth by beautician Jennifer Lopez and Scarlett Johansson

Harold Lancer, a doctor dermatologist-cosmetologist, trust their faces J-Lo, Beyonce, Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson and Michelle Williams - and the list goes on for a long time Website publishes 15 key recommendations that the doctor gives her. to clients to save as much as possible to their natural beauty. These Tips - unconventional and unexpected. And so valuable!

1. Rule 60 sekundNanosite moisturizer immediately after washing. Within 60 seconds a thin plyonochku water remaining on the surface of the skin after washing, evaporate and the skin begins to lose moisture.

2. Do not drink alcohol before epilyatsieyZvuchit strange, but it is tested for years: if you drink a glass of wine or a cocktail before visiting the salon, the process will be more painful and less effective. Probably, the thing vasoconstrictor effect of ethanol.

3. Do not squeeze zubyNeproizvolno clenching jaw, you render yourself a disservice by even more: spoil the tooth enamel, earn wrinkles at the corners of the mouth and distort the shape of the face. If you tend to grind their teeth during sleep, get a special silicone mouthpiece - like boxers, only soft. Gradually the habit will disappear!

4. Wet your hair before kupaniyaPrezhde than jump into the pool or take a dip in the sea, soak the hair with drinking water. It fills the space between the scales of the hair, and salt or chlorine to not penetrate.

5. Sour cream is better than cream after tanning learned this recipe from their Russian colleagues, with me he spoke almost as an anecdote. But I checked - it's brilliant! Sour cream contains enough fat to soften the skin, dairy components cool and calm, and no burns. Spread, hold for 20-30 minutes and rinse with cool, even cold water.

6. Do not buy cotton sharikiEsli you do not like to apply foundation with your fingers (in vain, so best), use a dense sponge or brush. So what about a tonic for the face: better to drop a little on hand and wash. Wool absorbs more than pays, and you spend money wasted.

7. Use primer (base) neutral on the chemical composition of the base will prevent over-drying the skin that occurs due to the matting of tonal resources. If skin is oily, the primer will protect the pores from getting into the cream particles and the risk of acne will be less.

8. Wash shampoo perhotiNe always, of course, but if suddenly there was annoyance on his face, and a special tool at hand is not - and is suitable dandruff shampoo. Its something you can find anywhere! As a part - pyrithione zinc, an excellent anti-inflammatory agent

9.. Breit nasuhoNavernyaka your razor lying on the ledge in the bathroom or hanging in the shower. And you use it under running water. I do not advise.
Much better otskrabit skin is completely dry, a little pull and gently shave off excess dry. And then, of course, put the cream. And irritation is smaller and the hairs will not grow.

10. Wash your hair at night sodoyEsli have been an important event for which you have built sophisticated styling, using gels, mousses, foams and nail, easy to wash hair may not be enough to clear them. Add in the usual shampoo spoon of baking soda: it will completely remove the remnants of funds and return the hair live view

11.. Brush your teeth before you eat zavtrakaTogda accumulated per night raid with bacterial waste. I noticed that the skin of my patients that brushing their teeth before breakfast, looks better compared to those who puts the question for later.

12. Water - only temperaturyUmyvaytes room, take a shower and drink only a little lukewarm water. Yes, at first wash it will be cold, but the skin will thank you. Believe me.

13. Do not buy a cream foundation with SPF-faktoromEsli your day cream contains SPF, you will not need more and tone with sun protection. It does cream texture more dense, and load it to the skin. Ideal - BB or CC-Cream: and care, and moisturizing and disguising

14.. Buy coconut masloEto best body cream, ideal face mask and superfunds hair!

15. Arrange fasting Denia mean a day without makeup. Only hydration, nutrition and protection. At least once a week.

via pic-words.ru/15-sovetov-ot-kosmetologa-dzhennifer-lopes-genialno.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting