Out on the street, he found that his car blocked the BMW. And then he decided on this

Conflicts among drivers appear very often. One of the most desperate situations, that can happen to every car owner, is the following - you get out of the house (probably in a hurry) and notice that your iron horse, then blocked a ... bad person.

Set the first action honed to automaticity:

Kick wheel (second, third - all while reinforcing the kick). Beat on the upper part of the door. Suddenly singnalka still there? Look inside the car in the hope that you have blocked the car owner has deigned to leave a piece of paper with the phone. Pull the door handle of the machine at the end of it all. In 30-40% of cases, something of that yes happens. And if not, then the range of actions is already at your discretion. Kindest curse and leave by taxi or public transport. Someone skrebanet exterior key / nail / otvetrkoy etc. The degree of revenge will depend on the nature of man and the circumstances in which it overtook this situation.

And very rarely, who, as our today's hero, will try to solve all within the law. Further, in his words:

Last year, in the parking lot near the house I blocked the driver of the BMW. Time 0:30. I kicked on wheels - after 5 positives signalki its driver disabled.

Looked SDA, call the traffic police, he said the situation called the article and demanded the evacuation of interfering cars. After 30-40 minutes, I drove ekpipazh DPS. They tried to break the driver's phone number to the number of the machine, but it was not in the database. Call a tow truck, drew up the protocol, the concept was a taxi driver and all BMW went to the car pound, but I can only speculate about the feelings of the owner of Boomer when he could not find his car in the parking lot after a few positives signalki night

PS Before calling a tow truck inspectors were arguing among themselves, whether it is the carriageway or not. We agreed on the fact that hinders the passage, and therefore do not care where it happens)

So, if you have plenty of spare time and enthusiasm to punish the cattle, so much so, that it will not find - this is the surest way!

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting