"Under the new year, she wanted only one thing - Christmas Tree"

When my mother was young, she lived with her grandparents in a small village in northern Kazakhstan. This steppe. In the steppe no trees. And in the winter in the wilderness is not nothing but snow.

Under a New Year's mom I wanted only one thing - Christmas trees, but it just was not possible. Well, no trees in the desert, though you burst. All fairy tales for the New Year has always been a Christmas tree, and Mom herringbone never seen - only on pictures. Grandfather and grandmother were very worried that they can not fulfill the desire of her granddaughter, but still found a way out!

On the night of 30 December 31, the grandfather cut down the bush of bird cherry in the floodplain, and till the morning with my grandmother, they painted brilliant green paper, cut fringe and papered every twig. Every twig! In the morning, when my mother woke up, in room was a real green Christmas tree ! All day my mother masters handmade jewelry and dressed up a Christmas tree. The real!

Now my mother says it was the happiest moment in her childhood, and it is thanks to that fur-tree mother still believes in miracles

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting