PROPOLIS + milk

I recommend to try out my method of treatment using propolis tincture: 20 drops of tincture added to half a glass of hot milk (if one is not very good tolerate milk, you can take just a quarter cup or even a single item. Spoon). The combination of propolis and milk gives a special effect: in addition to the treatment of colds and lung diseases (which, actually, I recommend propolis tincture) improves overall health, sleep, calms the mind.
10% propolis tincture is best to buy from a pharmacy. Bubbles capacity of 25 ml will be enough for a long time, and it costs just a few cents. It is possible to prepare 5 grams Propolis 50 ml of 75% good (if 96% ethyl strong enough 45 mL). Propolis cut, put in a strong and insist 10 days in a dark place, shaking once a day to the bank. Then drain and refrigerate. This product will suffice all your family for a few years.

Accepted to be in the evening, before going to bed. After you've washed, brushed my teeth, when dressed, and spread out the bed. To have only to drink and fall asleep immediately.

When treating colds in children a positive effect is obvious from the first. Leads the child home from kindergarten, you see: he falls ill. Before going to bed just give him one or two drops of tincture of propolis with milk - and the next morning the child's nose breathing, it is evident that night, he was treated.

Propolis tincture successfully cured acute respiratory viral infection, bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis. When I use this tool myself for this class of diseases, he noted that in passing came relief of inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract.

When gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer yet, but the diagnosis "gastritis" or "duodenitis" has been made, something you ought to take in order not to bring themselves to ulcers. Reliable drugs, besides having no harmful side effects, as you know, not so much. One of them - propolis tincture.

Remarkably, the mode of use for both cold and for gastro-intestinal disorders is the same: a few drops of a hot milk overnight.
I had pancreatitis. Who has not suffered from pancreatitis, may not know what is the daily torment. Shingles back pain poison existence.
I am myself a doctor, carefully read the medical literature, and I know that reliable recommendations for the treatment of pancreatitis is not. Usually treated with enzymes. And enzymes, replacing the pancreas, resulting in very deduce it from the game, and it works worse. So propolis tincture saved me ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting