Title Isobel Boderi, survived the terrorist attack on the Bataclan concert hall in Paris

22-year-old Isobel Boderi, survived during the terrorist attack on the Bataclan concert hall in Paris on November 13 published a story on Facebook about what happened. According to the girl, to be saved, she had to pretend to be dead.

The attack on the Bataclan hall killed 82 people. Several dozen people were in the institution, were injured. The attackers were dismantled by law enforcement agencies during the assault.

Boderi appealed to all those who helped her survive the attack, calling them heroes. The tragedy did not make it cease to believe in the goodness of people, and only strengthened the hope that the world will change for the better, Boderi wrote in the post. The text she put a picture of her blouse, which was her daily act of terrorism.

Less than a day post in facebook Boderi collected more than 1, 5 million likes. The comments, which in the same period were about 500 people have expressed their condolences to the victims and appeal to the most Boderi and residents of France with words of support.

Website publishes the full translation of the address published Isobel Boderi.

I never thought it would happen is you. The usual Friday night at a rock concert. The atmosphere is fun, all dancing and smiling. When the input side man appeared and opened fire, we thought it was part of the show.

It was not just a terrorist act. It was a massacre. Paul covered with blood. Shouting adult men, was holding his girls, pierced a small concert hall. Future destroyed, families are destroyed. In an instant. Frightened and alone for over an hour I lay there pretending to be dead among the other people who could see their loved ones lying there motionless. Holding his breath, trying not to move, do not cry - do not give it to arrange people to feel my fear.

I was lucky. I was able to survive. Many others were killed. A lot exactly the same as I, nor the innocent people who came to the concert with a simple goal - to have a good time Friday night. The world is cruel. Terrorist attacks such as this, must demonstrate the depravity of mankind. Memories of the incident will haunt me for the rest of his life. The way those people circling around us like vultures. That is, without the slightest idea of ​​the value of human life, they were aiming to wounded people on the dance floor, in the center of which I was.

Everything seemed unreal. Every second, I thought that someone would say that this is just a nightmare. As a man who survived this nightmare, I have the opportunity to talk about his heroes.

About a man who comforted me, and risked life, covering my head with his body, while I sobbed. On a pair, whose last words of love have kept me in good faith. Police, who managed to save hundreds of people. About a stranger who picked me up from the road, and comfort during those 45 minutes, I thought that my boyfriend died. The wounded man, whom I took to be his favorite and who told me that all is well, when I realized that oboznalsya. The woman who opened the door of his house for the survivors. On the other, he offered me a night and go to me for new clothes, to not have to wear this new shirt stained with blood. About everyone who sent messages of support. All of you made me believe that the world can become better. This must never happen again.

But the main thing - I have the opportunity to talk about the 80 people who were killed in the concert hall. Which are not lucky to wake up this morning and all the pain through which will now have to go to their families and friends. Excuse me. Nothing is able to cope with the pain. I was with them in the minutes of their last breath and believed that too will die. And I swear - their last thoughts were not about animals who had organized it all, but a favorite.

Lying there in the blood of strangers, I waited for the bullet that would end my 22-year life. and represents the face of every person dear to me, whispering, "I love you." Again and again. Remembering one memorable piece of life. Wanting to everyone I love, I know how much they are dear to me. Wanting to know they, despite what may happen at home. To believe in the good. In order not to give these people win.

After last night, many lives will never be the same again. Now only depends on us whether we will do better. We will live lives that dream live the innocent victims of this tragedy. Life, which they will never be. Rest in peace, angels. You will never be forgotten.

via www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153885227089893&set=a.10151158218589893.466517.516674892&type=3

Tags

See also

New and interesting