The longest legs in the world

This 20-year-old girl for a long time been subjected to harassment because of their high growth, which now stands at 195 centimeters. But now she's going to break the world record for the longest legs in the world. < Website has learned that 20-year-old student from Florida Holly Burt was going to topple from its pedestal model Lauren Williams, who have the longest legs in the world, officially recognized. The length is 124 feet Lauren, 4 cm, and Holly, this figure reaches 125, 7 cm.

At school she was constantly hounded for high growth, so that it never belonged to this feature of his body with pride. But now Holly is confident that a significant number of people appreciate it for the length of her legs. Today, her height is 195 cm, which is very high, even for men.

Girls with such dimensions is not easy to look for a boyfriend, but it's not a problem for Holly. Two years ago, she moved to New York. She says that local men adore her figure.

"At school I was teased a giraffe, but only after moving to New York, my personal life was adjusted, - says Holly. - Here I am persecuted guys whose long legs girls are something of a fetish. If I stand on his heels, then some men fall to the ground jaw. But I have a rule not to meet with anyone below 190, 5 cm. Fortunately, New York is filled with tall guys. If I see the bar for someone who is taller than me, immediately rush to him and tried to talk. Long legs are now my asset, no doubt, and with age, people will appreciate them even more, it seems to me ».

via www.medikforum.ru/news/medicine_news/42060-u-20-letney-devushki-samye-dlinnye-nogi-v-mire.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting