Forever Mom lost her baby due to a bug in Facebook. Be carefull!

Internet and social media can be both a blessing and a curse since. This mother, whose name will not be mentioned article, make sure that the hard way. "Bitter" - an understatement. Everyone should read this article and draw appropriate conclusions. On this depends the well-being of our children.

Imagine you are sitting in our favorite Facebook and receive requests to friends from a stranger. From the man you know you do not know. Doubts accept the application you do not have, because the profile photo has to itself. And why not? Who cares? Well, after all, can happen ...?

Whatever it was adopted and forgotten. There are more important things that really worth thinking about. Your daughter, for example. You're madly proud of it, because the baby in the next week will go to the first class! Girl preparing for this day, trying on various outfits, a brand new uniforms, and you're not tired, pletesh her braids, tying bows on them. When you are ready, you will certainly POST photo of his daughter in contact and to Facebook. Below is signed: "What a day! I can not believe my little girl so grown up! "Then you tied to a post with the link address of the school. A couple of clicks. But the consequences are about to turn your life into a complete nightmare.

The mysterious stranger, whom you recently added as a friend, your girl saves the photo to your computer by sending it to other "mysterious stranger".

And so describes this photo:

"Fresh product - a girl of six years. Brown eyes, wavy hair. Health. Price $ 50, 000.

Everything happens behind your back, you're nothing never know. Even if you want. Just once, coming to school for his daughter, you will not find it there. Panic starts, you obbezhish all teachers, tear phone, call the police. You'll be ready to do anything to re-embrace his baby.

Remember this warning! Bowed all applications to friends from strangers. No post baby pictures. "Mysterious stranger" they will certainly find them. And believe me, in the traffickers and pedophiles are unlikely to wake up a shred of humanity.

Please help spread this warning worldwide. Help prevent the tragedy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting