She did not know why Côte constantly rests on her shoulders. The truth was terrible!

No wonder they say that animals have developed a sixth sense. They are able to pick up something that is impossible to experience the familiar tactile organs. A good example of such psychic abilities showed black and white cat named Tom.

His mistress, an elderly Sue McKenzie picked up from the street cute black and white kitten. At first she was just fed up of his near his home, and then admitted to his rights favorite. Her husband was initially against pets, but could not resist the persuasion of his wife and Tom's charm.

Tom settled into the house, but still maintaining the independence of his character. He is not particularly fond of tenderness and rarely allow themselves to take in his arms. But one day, his behavior changed dramatically.

Cat began literally on the heels pursue his mistress and asks her in his arms. Then Tom tried to put his paws on his right shoulder Sue or cuddle up to his whole body.

The owners thought that they tailed a favorite something ill and took him to the vet. However, a medical examination revealed no deviations in the health of Tom. Meanwhile, the cat all the time continues to pull to the right shoulder Sue as if something wanted to tell her.

Then the woman hesitated in their own health. «When Tom began to climb steadily on my shoulder, I began to feel as if there is something interferes. Rather, it was more on a subconscious level. And if it were not for my cat, I would never drew so much attention. But just in case, I still decided to go to the clinic » i>, - says Sue McKenzie.

The survey results proved shocking! She found shoulder cancer known as Hodgkin's lymphoma. Fortunately, the disease is not enough time to develop. After surgery and a course of chemotherapy, doctors have concluded that Sue McKenzie fully recovered.

«I do not know how I can thank Tom. After all, he saved my life! » I> - shares his experiences of a happy old lady. He himself is currently the cat as if nothing unusual had happened. He's just prefers to walk alone, and are extremely reluctant to give themselves to take on his hands.

Tags

See also

New and interesting